Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JET

WTB(orrow?) 10 wt rod

5 posts in this topic

I need a 10 weight for an upcoming trip. Looking for a three or four piece (for travel), something that can throw a RIO OB 10 int and some big flies (I have the reel).

I really don't find much use for a 10 wt up here though. On those days when the surf and wind is too much for my eights, I generally go with spinning gear or the two hander. SO, I know it's a long shot, but if any of the NYC/ Breezy guys want to lend me a 10 for the first two weeks in December, I'd happily pay a rental fee, and leave a deposit, or lend something in return (spinning, fly, music equip, 4x4 with Breezy pass (ok, maybe not that)... whatever we can think of). Anyway, just a shot in the dark as far as the borrowing goes.... either way please post if you have a spare 10 you can part with (permanently or temporarily). For purchase, looking to keep this less than or around 125 bucks (roughly).

Also, if you'd consider any partial trades, please indicate. I've got plugs, etc., and a nice J Ryall with extra spool that I never found a use for:

http://www.stripersonline.com/t/743325/j-ryall-12-fly-reel-and-extra-spool

Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0