Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gadwall8

Self-serious fishermen, the internet, and molestation

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

I am about ready to vomit. While I well know the difference between arrested, indicted, and convicted, I cannot understand how anyone can try to defend people that prey on children.

Why don't you guys respect this man and his family, and keep this BS off the internet. He's going through a tough time now, Shame on you all for even talking about this here. I bet one time or another Paulie has helped you guys out and was a friend to you. Fixing your reels, giving you advice where the fishing is good and lending a helping hand and so on. Stop berading the poor guy and get a life! Truly disgraceful. Think about his kids,wife,family, and friends. How hard this whole mess is for them. Have a little respect! :mad:

These "I was somebody at ******'s" are so wrapped up in seeking validation of their "fishing career" that they come on here to practice damage control as if that will somehow endear themselves to some imagined surf fishing "royalty".... get over yourselves. The guy is a sexual predator, so weak that children were his prey. Y'all need some perspective, a child has been injured by an adult. Other children have been harmed, pictures and video of the acts transmitted, shared, and sold to other pedophiles. Kids lives have been wrecked.

The Tavern, has always been a respite from the name dropping "professional recreational anglers" found elsewhere on this site and others. Above all, TimS has worked hard to keep this site a A Safe Place. Coming on here and telling us to "respect" a child molesting pedophile doesn't wear well.

:v:

I wrote this and the apologists were whining-

I hope the father literally beats him to the point of death, and then lets him heel and repeats it over and over and over again.

saw that last night, but unless you know what the "story" is already...no idea what the hell anyone is talking about

Paul the Owner of Paulies Tackle in Montauk was arrested for Child Molestation. A lot of people are in denial...

I agree Gadwall.

Can't figger this fishlife out.:confused:

If I was Paulie's buddy, I'd probably kick his ass, not defend it.

So, what's up with all the pedophiles anyway?

We had one in town in the paper this morning, he was a mentor at some faith based mentor place.

The victim had brain damage from being shaken as a baby.

Very bad stuff.

Did this stuff not happen 50 years ago, or did we just not hear about it? :confused:

I agree Gadwall.

Can't figger this fishlife out.:confused:

If I was Paulie's buddy, I'd probably kick his ass, not defend it.

So, what's up with all the pedophiles anyway?

We had one in town in the paper this morning, he was a mentor at some faith based mentor place.

The victim had brain damage from being shaken as a baby.

Very bad stuff.

Did this stuff not happen 50 years ago, or did we just not hear about it? :confused:

A lot of it was hushed up. Look at the Catholic Church.