Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TF3

Red neck bar

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Last night I HAD to go to a "function" at a semi-redneck bar. I couldn't help but notice they had Fox News on every TV, which I never watch.

Here's my question;

Does the news ticker (bottom of screen) always move so slooooowllllly, or was this a technical problem? It's painfully slow! I think I know why.

Also, there are very few national adds on Fox News, mostly local **** shops. I especially liked the one for the local gun shop....................top notch ad there!!

they dont carry many ads for midget clothing, so i doubt you found anything of interest...

So you're afraid to play a midget 1 on 1 hoops.............fatman?

Interesting!!

Obviously you're a target market for Fox, but we already knew that.

maybe they could have aired a commercial for "how to coach youth basketball" CD's..then you would have been interested...

who said I am scared to play you in basketball..scared you might drop from a heart attack, maybe....

maybe they could have aired a commercial for "how to coach youth basketball" CD's..then you would have been interested...

who said I am scared to play you in basketball..scared you might drop from a heart attack, maybe....

I'll admit I'm not a very good Basketball coach (we won 6 in 3 years), but usually, the good coaches sucked at the game itself.............................if ya know what I mean. And you do!

You're the 1 that made the excuses, then vaporized from the thread?

Am I writing this to fast, cause you seem to be a bit off topic.........................as usual?

You sir are mistaken, If you had been in a "semi-Red Neck" bar you would have been watching NASCAR. You were in a blue collar working mans bar! That is why it was on Fox News. The "ticker" is slow so the liberal's watching can't twist it around to fit their needs. :D