Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BobG

SNOW NO NO NO

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

That ain't no dream. Last night at work I told people that the forcast called for snow and people laughed at me. Here it is. I was catching trout in 78 degree weather yesterday. I knew that we'd have to pay for pulling that warmth from so far south.

Those poor people in western N.Y. had 6 inches last I looked. I think if we were to get that here, I would have to "Off" myself. I had enough of winter...bring on the tan, sun & fun...oh yea..the fishies too! wink.gif

------------------

Bob Thomas

RThomas61@aol.com

Talk about strange weather! In the 70's yesterday, this morning the snow is really coming down, completely covering my yard. There was at least an inch or two of snow that stuck to the ground by about noon. Now, the sun is out! It's a bit windy, but the grass is green again and there is no sign of the snow from a couple of hours ago. The only thing different is that the cherry blossoms all fell off. frown.gif

Arne

If I never saw another snowflake in my life I wouldn't feel like I missed a thing. In fact, I'd feel blessed. The changing seasons don't do squat for me, except I do love the fall fishing action. It just sucks knowing that it's the last hurrah and months of dreary non-fishing, frozen, lousy, dark all the time days are awaiting like a sword hanging over my head.

Well I for one am not too upset. I am pretty busy at home so this weather makes it easy for me to stay home....its early guys 2-3 weeks we will be in solid......relax and enjoy the early season........made my first trip of the year last night...got the skink but had good company made plans for future assualts on the LARGE.....optimism blooms eternal in the spring biggrin.gif

------------------

John M

johnm@stripersonline.com

[This message has been edited by John M (edited 04-11-2000).]

I was in Ship Bottom, NJ when it snowed Sunday. I decided it was just for me!! I don't see much snow here in Texas. All the snow here is farther north. I was quite exciteed to see it snowing! I'm back in Texas now, so maybe the sun will come back for ya!!

Surfgirl

Gee Surfgirl, I felt the same way when I got ice in my guides this morning..... rolleyes.gif It was a fine LARGE and frigid morning. Sebago Lake water temp has dropped back to the mid thirties and the fish have not turned on. But I could not resist a few casts before work. But ice in the guides! frown.gif Don't need no stinkin' ice in the guides. Gonna be in the high sixties on Sat. Maybe even hit seventy. Oh boy a regular heat wave. Oh mercy, only sixty days till striper season........ smile.gif

[This message has been edited by BillB (edited 04-13-2000).]