Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J.M

8' MOJO ONE PIECE FOR SALE

18 posts in this topic

JM-

i would take this with shipping included.....................would there be a problem with shipping it.............thanks

JM-

i would take this with shipping included.....................would there be a problem with shipping it.............thanks

No shipping, sorry.

Hi ... just want to confirm this is a one pc? The photo (bottom one) looks like it has two pieces coming together? Also, can you rate the rod (10/10 or perfect ... 9/10 Near New, etc...?) Top pic shows little more "wear". Also, I'm a newbe .... sorry for the stupid questions.

Thanks,

David

Hi ... just want to confirm this is a one pc? The photo (bottom one) looks like it has two pieces coming together? Also, can you rate the rod (10/10 or perfect ... 9/10 Near New, etc...?) Top pic shows little more "wear". Also, I'm a newbe .... sorry for the stupid questions.

Thanks,

David

9 out of 10 almost new ,and it is a one piece I don't think Mojo makes an 8' 2 pc

Alan

Have the 9'-0"  (.75-4 OZ) I like it you might find the rod a little heavy for your taste. New I think the rod goe's for $200.00

LOU

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0