Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
christopherr

WTB or WTT Abu Baitcaster...

9 posts in this topic

Looking for an abu Garcia 6500 CS mag (levelwind)

I'm relatively new to baitcasting in general so I am considering getting in to it....looking for a baitcaster that I can handle a chunk and then plug with.

I have a St croix 9' 3/4-4oz to trade for one.

Also have quite a few BM juniors, jointed danny's and a few danny's.

All danny's have been tossed but in good shape.

Or cash! Or both!

Theres no levelwind?

I noticed I typed CT and thats without the leveleind.....I'll correct it for CS w/ levelwind...

Theres like 20 models of the same reel...sorry for the confusion... convention newb here... :(

If you are chunking, you really do not want the levelwind. It will reduce distance. After you get used to thumbing the line, which takes about an hour, you can plug with a ct as well as you can a cs. Not trying to change your mind, just passing on information.

Hey Christopher, I have an original Battle Ship Gray 6500 cs Rocket if you are interested but it is not a mag.Like knew condition with upgraded bearings and drag washers.Is the st.croix a spinner or conv.

Thanks

John

Hey Chris, will go $120.00 shipped with both style handles [ double paddle&football soft grip power handle]. I will post pics later or do a search on here from when i tried to sale it a while back, or i could text or e-mail to you.

John

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0