Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jig Man

Jigman Baitfish Swimmers

19 posts in this topic

The Baitfish Swimmer is approximately 5 inches and 1 1/2 oz. SPRO swivel, 4x VMC hooks, and other quality components.

I designed these as a surface swimmer for calmer conditions. They wake on top with some tail wag and some roll. Tail wag is not as much as a pikie. If you crank a little faster they will go subsurface (less than a foot), though you would have to keep reeling faster than striper speed to keep them subsurface. I have used these in lakes, rivers, and in the surf. They'll handle slow to moderate current, though current areas are not where I would typically use one. Flat conditions or low rolling waves and they'll do just fine. Rougher conditions, you'll want to use something else. You can read more about how I use them here: http://www.stripersonline.com/t/726244/jigman-plugs#post_7376645

Colors:

1) Jiggy Blue (aka herring), 7 available

2) Ratty Bandito (aka Bunker) 11 available

3) Mullet, 10 available

4) Chicken Scratch, 10 available

5) White scale side, gray scale back, 9 available,

Payment options: check, money order, PayPal all work fine. $16 each plus $5 shipping (per order). Limit 3, only 2 of a color.

Jigman

i'll take a chicken scratch, a white scale, and a mullet.

ill take a jiggy blue and a chickenscratch

You guys got them. Please PM addresses and payment options. Thanks!

I gotta hit the bed in a few. I'll leave this open and check the thread throughout the day tomorrow.

Jigman

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0