Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gamakatsu

NE @ Jets

Rate this topic

93 posts in this topic

Hard to see a Belichick/Brady team losing three straight. The Jets defense has been suffocating opponents going back the Miami game. Which team wins? I just hope it lives up to the potential and that it's not a 45-3 debacle again.

Bottom line... make Brady uncomfortable and we win... Let him relax back there and we will get picked apart.

12th man should be PRIMED this week...

Hard to see a Belichick/Brady team losing three straight. The Jets defense has been suffocating opponents going back the Miami game. Which team wins? I just hope it lives up to the potential and that it's not a 45-3 debacle again.

The defense has stepped up and the running game is on. The Jets were never meant to be a long ball team.

Really looking forward to this one. I was up on the cape in June catching a ton of good natured **** from Pats fans. Great to see this rivalry where it is today. I believe the Jets will win but, being a long suffering Jets fan (Hell yeah, pass on Marino and grab O'Brien) part of me will believe it when I see it.

Pats D played pretty well in the first half last week which is something to build on.  Some cancer surgery during the week can't hurt; a la Hanesworth.  I'm thinking a low scoring field goal type of game... Pats in OT by 3.  19 - 16.

Should be a good game. Jets are a confident bunch again after rediscovering their identity. Pats are reeling a bit. As long as the Jets keep playing smash ball with their running game to soften up the Pat's defense, play action and efficient passing should be a huge factor again. Sanchez is a master of the play action.

Jets' defense as a general rule makes Brady uncomfortable. I don't see this game being any different in that regard, especially considering the Jets' secondary is superior to the Giants'.

Geoff I agree that the secondary is better on the Jets but the front 4 pass rush of the Giants is the best in the league IMO. That's what upsets Brady the most... The Jets really can't get to brady with a 4 man rush... They need to blitz and that opens up the opportunities for Tom to do his thing... This should be an excellent game... The AFC East is up for grabs... The Jets need to go and take it and just keep plowing through their easy schedule... If the Jets win this one I see them rattling off the next 4 as well... Broncos, Bills, Redskins, Chiefs... That would put us at 10-3 when we face the Eagles... Man I love football...

last year in the third game they didn't blitz much but covered . Rex is sure to mix it up though .

i'm hoping the same thing from Maybin too . what a plus that would be . a couple of hits will go a long way .

Rex has been coaching up the 12th man all week in the press conferences . :)