Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pricise10

Nebraska vs Penn ST.

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

With all this distractions going on campus right now, and especially in that locker room. Do you guys think psu can win this game? I believe is going to be senior day, and everybody ((fans) are going to be wearing black shirts with some type of writing. Can these kids pull it together and try to get a win after what they're going through all week?

I would really like to hear your comments about the team and the game.

BTW- psu is +3. Thanks guys.

i wasnt sure PSU could win the game before this, now I see one of two things happening. they get smoked or they come out on fire.

I wouldnt bet this game in a million years.

the talk on the radio here is if they should forfiet the game and fire all the coaches right now.

I think they ought not to play the game. What is the over/under on the number of minutes the camera's will be on Joepa and the rest of the coaches. Neb should win if they play but the win will be tarnished.

I think they ought not to play the game. What is the over/under on the number of minutes the camera's will be on Joepa and the rest of the coaches. Neb should win if they play but the win will be tarnished.