Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
finatic

Tonneau Cover Ford F150

11 posts in this topic

can you tell me the namebrand? It looks to be the exact same cover I have. I am in need of the vinyl cover only, but if no one shows any interest and you decide to get rid of it... maybe you would split it up.. Mine cracked in the cold one year, long story......... Let me know what is is and maybe we can work something out.

I'll try to find a name brand on it tomorrow, but I really don't want to split it up. I have no use for the frame. I'll let you know if I can find a brand name on it, then I'll let you decide.

Thanks,

Russ

The Tonneau Cover is made by SportMasters. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks for the inqury, I forgot to place it in the ad.

Russ

Thanks for the reply. Sportmaster is mine too. I understand not wanting to split.... If you don't sell it and it gets to the point that you just want it out of the way, I'd still be interested in the top. I thought of buying a new one, but hoping to only keep the vehicle another two years, so it isn't really worth buying new. Take care and good luck with the sale.

Hey Finatic

I have a 2000 F-150 shortbed and would like to buy your cover if you still have it and will still sell it. Let me know via PM and i will post back here in the thread per the rules.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0