Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonesy

Sharon Bialek saves Republcan Party

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

It's a good thing we have a courageous Repub like Sharon to come forward and tell the truth about Cain. Otherwise the extreme elements of party could have driven us off a cliff by supporting Cain. Let's try and dial back the attacks on her before we lose every woman voter in the country by assaulting her again for coming forward. Sharon is a true American hero!

What makes the "extreme elements" extreme?

And in your mind, who isn't extreme?

Name names.

and by the way, I find it hard to believe any women can support this woman. She's allegedly sexually assaulted, yet, is willing to ignore it and let the alleged pervert go free.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy View Post

What makes the "extreme elements" extreme?

Real conservatism is extreme to extreme leftists, not "true conservatism" which is just an odious monicker for  marxism. 

Yeah, but you're just a leftist who likes to pose as a moderate.

Unlike "true conservatives" and "phony moderates" who must cover who they really are, I am who I am and no one mistakes me or my positions. The left must lie about who they are.

Unlike "true conservatives" and "phony moderates" who must cover who they really are, I am who I am and no one mistakes me or my positions. The left must lie about who they are.

I think it is impossible for a man to be both liberal and HONEST. The evidence piles up daily. Piles and piles of it. Laying around everywhere stinking up the planet. Better waste treatment facilities are necessary. And they claim to be so ecologically minded. :dismay:

moderate is code for I dont really stand for anything and I want everyone to like me.

as for cain can we just get this over with already? Cain changed the course of the discussion which is good but clearly he isnt what we hoped for.

much closer to 7 years,

simple math,

don't worry, nobody expects an admission to the error.

Seems like longer. Lots longer. There was a time when US rivers weren't infested with carp, too. The guy that thought putting carp in the river was a good idea should have been shot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Williams View Post

Seems like longer. Lots longer.

you should try math and science over emotion,

you'll get more accurate answers.

but keep on emoting about your feelings.

it's a load of carp.