Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MatthewPaul

STOP AND THINK!

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

Friends,

Please, regardless of your intuition and limited knowledge of the facts, let's not forget the central tenant of our justice system here in America: INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY! If we forget a key thing like this, we're undoing 200+ years of the greatest justice system since ancient Rome, Greece and Israel! I plead that you all keep this in mind!

Thanks...

Friends,

Please, regardless of your intuition and limited knowledge of the facts, let's not forget the central tenant of our justice system here in America: INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY! If we forget a key thing like this, we're undoing 200+ years of the greatest justice system since ancient Rome, Greece and Israel! I plead that you all keep this in mind!

Thanks...

Well Said! Bravo!

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

TBD (AKA) TianaBeacDude

I agree. Innocent until proven guilty and I hope he is innocent, but look what happened to Casey Anthony. She was guilty! So I have no faith in the system. It all depends on the people they put in the jury. THEY decide, not the system. :mad:

Your not innocent until proven guilty,....you either did it or you didn't.

I heard this story and stopped in to see what you guys were saying.

A long term investigation....10 Felony counts. Have to say from the outside this looks as bad as it gets.

I hope the man didn't do it, but if he did there's a special place in hell.

Paul's a friend of mine someone that I trusted but from the news I got this morning he needs to be put away for a long time. I'm sad over this and can no longer call him a friend a child was hurt that don't work for me..My prayers now are with the child and her family.

Eddie

Friends,

Thanks...

I totally agree with you. But I doubt anyone here thought Michael Jackson was innocent when he was on trail.

Innocent until prove quilty, or until the media decides on your fate before hand. Crazy news, only met him once, many parties to be sad for. Hopefully justice prevails and gets the truth and can make the proper decision.

I agree. Innocent until proven guilty and I hope he is innocent, but look what happened to Casey Anthony. She was guilty! So I have no faith in the system. It all depends on the people they put in the jury. THEY decide, not the system. :mad:

Casey Anthony's acquittal was due to POOR piss POOR police work and piss poor prosecutors...

put NYPD Detectives on that case and she is in jail right now, thejurors in that case gave the verdict that they had to give based on what was presented to them...it's all they can do

There is always jury nullification where a jury PURPOSELY goes against eveidence, as was done in the OJ case, to make a greater social statement, but I am notaware of cases where that occured in reverse as in the Anthony case ( unless the jury was bought as in a mob trial , think Gotti, but then no longer jury nullification)

Either way Paulie is done. After reading some of the statements on this website , there ios no way he can come back.

Nobody can wait to hear more facts of the case.

I have no experience with EHPD, I do not know the quality of their investigators or the zeal of the DA's office in Suffolk CO., or any of their competency levels....but if the child was raped, I hope they are competent enough to see that justice is carried out without the types of GIANT mistakes made in Florida in the Anthony case.

If they effed up , Tawana Barwaley style/ Duke LaCrosse style then I hope Paulie is able to find peace somewhere , because the people who are posting on this site will never let him rest. This is going to be very hard on his family from every aspect.

Having had someone I know been arrested and convicted of a crime against a child. If the Police made an arrest in this matter the chances are that this person is going to do time.

And unlike the high profile cases, with out media interference, The trial will go smoothly and quickly. And the time served will not be fun or easy. as the cons get wind of every kid toucher.

It's a shame it is Paulie.