Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
swirlchaser

AN ORIGINAL DANNY?

10 posts in this topic

2011-11-07 16.53.16.jpgHi guys,

Sorry to join and start picking brains on my first post.   Looks right and old enough to be an original.  The plug body is 5 1/4" long.  I took it as a sign and was going to fish it tonight but if it's the real deal maybe it belongs on my wall not in the water.

2011-11-07 15.16.16.jpg2011-11-07 16.53.08.jpg

I don't plug nearly as much as I used to.  I've been fly fishing for the past 6 years.  Don't collect plugs either, if anyone has any flyfishing/tying gear they want to trade I'll open to a trade.

I don't plug nearly as much as I used to.  I've been fly fishing for the past 6 years.  Don't collect plugs either, if anyone has any flyfishing/tying gear they want to trade I'll open to a trade.

Sounds like a good idea and I am interested in trading for it.. Open a thread in the ( Plugs - WTT Forum) and over the weekend I will post up something as I have a couple fly reels you might be interested in...

Steve

Quote:

Originally Posted by NIGHT STRIKES View Post

Sounds like a good idea and I am interested in trading for it.. Open a thread in the ( Plugs - WTT Forum) and over the weekend I will post up something as I have a couple fly reels you might be interested in...

Steve

Will have to wait a few days, it appears I have to be a member for atleast a week before I can post in the WTT forum

No Problem,, Surf around the site and interact with the members and enjoy the best Saltwater Fishing Website on the Net... TimS and the Moderators are Aces here in my book and keep the Content Fresh and Interesting every day...

Steve