Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucky

Legal Weed

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

They call it spice, k2, summit, king cobra........ What do you guys know about it? I have a friend who has been smoking this crap for some time now and it really seems to be screwing him up. He could smoke real weed but he chooses to smoke this ****. I am going to do an intervention. :b:

all the haji marts carried it by us. they are only too happy to expedite our decay. my bother and i confronted the shop owner who attempted to throw us out. that didnt work out too well until i gave him a good reason and started flipping shelfs. cops come, its my neighbor. he says i gotta go so i go. the following week the place gets busted and cleaned out. apparently the guy was crying about losing 80 grand worth of inventory and now he's got some other charges. i dont think theyll renew his visa but theres a million and three where he came from. in any case it will be illegal in jersey soon. if you make a stink about it where they sell it in the open i think the townies will do something about it and make them take it off the shelf. worth a shot

i actually like this type of intervention...I think they should offer weed as an alternative to a lot of druggies....

This might be part of my plan. Take this ounce and smoke it.

all the haji marts carried it by us. they are only too happy to expedite our decay. my bother and i confronted the shop owner who attempted to throw us out. that didnt work out too well until i gave him a good reason and started flipping shelfs. cops come, its my neighbor. he says i gotta go so i go. the following week the place gets busted and cleaned out. apparently the guy was crying about losing 80 grand worth of inventory and now he's got some other charges. i dont think theyll renew his visa but theres a million and three where he came from. in any case it will be illegal in jersey soon. if you make a stink about it where they sell it in the open i think the townies will do something about it and make them take it off the shelf. worth a shot

He is buying the crap at that smokeshop in Keyport. It might be worth a shot.

I drink a lot less when i hang with maryjane. she's a good linfluence like that. keeps me from doin even dumber **** as im content to barricade myself inside for the night and check the windows every few minutes to make sure theyre not onto me........

i dont drink any less, I just get googly eyed :freak:

I have never even heard of the stuff we are talking about, btw...

Lucky, whats he doing, going bat**** or getting paranoid?