Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert Williams

Occupy Obama

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

I wonder when the crybabies in Zucotti park are going to realize that they can protest until they die of old age and Wall Street won't be phased by it. Obama, on the other hand, who wants more than anything to harness all the teenage angst of Occupy Wall Street as part of his campaign for 2012 is going to be in for a rude awakening if these misguided people ever realize that they will have to protest the government instead of Wall Street in order to get anywhere - and more trouble yet if they realize how much Obama has been in bed with Wall Street.

Granted, these people may never be sharp enough to realize that Wall Street isn't coerced by popular opinion the way politicians are, but.... food for thought...

try Occupy Obama instead of Occupy Wall Street. Just sayin'. You can't catch fish in a bathtub. Head to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. The fishing is better there.

I agree that Obama like most recent Dem Presidents has been too cozy with Wall St.

that kinda flies in the face of the Commie rhetoric that comes from the right.

and I applaude your honesty in contradicting the empty rhetoric.

I agree that Obama like most recent Dem Presidents has been too cozy with Wall St.

No doubt about it, Obama has failed to deliver very well on all his commie promises and I'm just wondering when the commies in the street are going to revolt against him because of it. So far, they're still standing solidly behind him, but I think that's because they know that as little as they got from Obama, it's more than they'd get from Republicans in advancing their commie agenda.

Is that why you stand behind him still?

I'm just happy that even partisan Republicans are forced to admit that Obama is cozy with Wall St.

and the Commie stuff is crap.

One by one the nonsense is being over taken with reality.

The fact that Dems were soft on Terrorism was the first piece of crap to be exposed.

now the Commie Rhetoric is being shown as a lie.

pretty soon,

once all the strawmen have been burnt down,

you guys will have to run on reality.

I see 2012 from my house.

Nice try but no cigar. The fact Obama has given away taxpayer money to business buddies like his benefactors at Solyndra doesn't in any way make you lefties one bit less communist. Disappointed that YOU didn't get that money, maybe, but it doesn't make you any less communist just because you didn't get your way.

So when are you commies going to be marching on the the White House to demand more "spreading the wealth". Aren't you guys just a little bit pissed off that you didn't get the Obama money you were promised? That he hasn't eaten the rich yet? That he's more interested in political survival than progressing your commie agendas right now? I know it's hard to see things quite right when stoned and partying, but sooner or later the stoners will wake up and realize Zucotti Park isn't the right place.

Bob,

don't weasel out.

We are discussing Obama,

not your super human ability to look into the hearts of lefties and divine their desires and thoughts.

OBAMA,

he's in bed with Wall St. and NOT a Commie, despite all the empty rhetoric from the right,

true or false.

Bob,

don't weasel out.

We are discussing Obama,

not your super human ability to look into the hearts of lefties and divine their desires and thoughts.

OBAMA,

he's in bed with Wall St. and NOT a Commie, despite all the empty rhetoric from the right,

true or false.

You act like his coziness with Wall street is somehow proof he's not a commie? I'm sure he's a disappoinging commie since he hasn't been able to deliver all the commie goodness he's promised, but maybe that's what you're saying, too? That maybe he's faked his commie positions on sharing the wealth and not really been the commie progressive you lefties wanted? I'd agree he wouldn't have lived up to the expecations with the lack of Obama money and mortgage payments and failure to tax the hell out of the rich. Maybe he's just an inept commie? Or maybe a crooked commie? Or a lying commie, maybe. I'm sure you're very disappointed in how little of the commie progressive agenda has been advanced so I'm just wondering when OWS is going to start taking it to Obama? Or is the strategy still that a miserable, inept, incompetent commie is still better than a republican? I'll bet that's it. That's probably why there's no "Occupy Obama" protests.

I'm right, aren't I?

RW,

re-read your last post and try to take in the volume of empty insults and assigning positions to people that you made.

if you get rid of the stupid nonsense, is there anything left?

Given that you assigned me a position in your first post, I thought that's what you wanted for this thread. Games. Lots of fun and games. And assigning positions. If you don't wanna go there, then don't. I'm a counterpuncher. ;)

what position did I assign you?

you asserted that Obama was in bed with Big Business,

that runs contra to the right wing rhetoric that he's a commie.

just what position are you accusing me of assigning you?

I do find it funny they havnt had a protest in DC.....jsut every other city......makes ya wonder why.........

Makes you wonder when they're going to hold his feet to the fire about his promises to "spread the wealth", doesn't it? :laugh:

It's a farce.

Francis, who made the argument "Obama is NOT a commie?". Was that YOU or me? You assigned it to me but it came out of YOUR keyboard. So don't pretend you have no idea what I'm talking about, you big goofball.

Makes you wonder when they're going to hold his feet to the fire about his promises to "spread the wealth", doesn't it? :laugh:

It's a farce.

of course its a farce run by the unions and other thugs.