Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KVKV

*edited

11 posts in this topic

$470 shipped and insured via PayPal, I'll take it.

A gentleman offered local pick up this afternoon. We will meet tomorrow morning. If he didn't show up, I'll let you know.

Thank you.

OK, I withdraw my offer, based on the fact that 1) you are selling it outside of open BST negotiations after offering it here, and 2) I am the first one offering the full original asking price on the BST. Why would I allow myself to be the back-bidder only if it becomes convenient for you to follow the rules you agreed to?

A gentleman offered local pick up this afternoon. We will meet tomorrow morning. If he didn't show up, I'll let you know.

Thank you.

Per the rules he should get the rod since he agreed to your terms. Rules are stickied at the top of the forum please read them.

Thank you.

You offered the item here - someone accepted your terms here - that supersedes anything a gentleman may have told your via PM or email. We are removing this item, you are not welcome to sell it here - please read the rules before you offer anything for sale here again.

TimS

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0