Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
labrador 1

RM Jointed Pikies later this week

51 posts in this topic

I am planning on putting these up probably tomorrow (tuesday) afternoon. These are just some fishy colors folks have requested - nothing overly fancy. Here's the thing. I am pressed for time and would really like to put these up in lots of 4 ($105 per lot). Some people have asked that I do this because they are afraid to fish a plug if they only have one. The bottom line is I'm a bit behind schedule this week and would love to be able to minimize my shipping/packaging time. I realize some folks don't want four plugs - but thought maybe you could post in this thread and "buddy up" with other members so I could ship the box and let you sort them out with whoever you buddy up with.

Please let me know your thoughts on this. Good idea - bad idea? Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Ryan

Oh - colors are as follows

Top left down

Olive Silverside334

dark bunker

copper/yellow/white

Top right down

wonderbread

blurple

red/white

Bottom center

Olive/Copper/White

No scaled shad:drool: Woops I think it's a good idea most folks here seem to work very well together which says a lot for the caliber of people on this site.

Ryan , I'll take 1 lot of 4 consisting of :

1-olive/silver

1-dark bunker

1-copper/yellow/white

1-olive/copper/white

No questions asked confirm via.PM .Thanks , Tony

Guys - I know you are probably kidding about the orders but just so folks aren't confused by it - this is not a thread to purchase. These will be made available tomorrow afternoon. Just looking for some feedback - but glad there is some intereste :)

Nice plugs as always Ryan!! A lot of 4 is too pricey for me right now but I doubt you will have a problem selling out

What I'm hoping is that if there are others that feel that way - will see your post and say "If you get a lot of 4 I'll take one or two". Least that was my intention.

Ryan