Me, Ben Doerr and a few fishies

Rate this topic

Went out with the daylight savings energy on reserve to hunt a few favorite spots. Fish don't celebrate the time change, so it's always good to work the tides. Got out, forgot my coffee and immediately realized I forgot my sinking needle, once I got to the water! Fished a few storm shad in bunker, nothing. Walked back to the car, grabbed my needle, and hooked it up to fish the sands. Made my way back to the water, worked the needle 3 casts, fish on. Schoolie. another cast, schoolie. repeat. repeat. then the hammer, a 28" keeper, 33" keeper, 30" keeper, few more schoolies then realized i had no proof so took a snapshot, then the fishing died. Home before high tide, ate dinner, made this post. Get out there everybody, my last 4 nights have been incredible. Tied my pb from the surf 2 nights ago. Even the schoolies are chubby. Get out and have some fun.

Ryneal, I will be down in New Haven the 10th (for a parking ticket in court :p, can you say day off?!) if you want to meet up. Call me![ATTACHMENT=3163]IMG02041-20111106-2100.jpg (66k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

#1 white bucktail. #2 bunker chunk. #3 bone Redfin