Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lisurfexplorer

Excuses to go fish......

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

What kind of excuse could you use to tell your wife when you are heading out the door at 11PM and don't expect to be home until 4 :confused: ?

Sounds like you have bigger problems than not being able to go fishing...

u kidding right ?

not since i was, like 10 years old

LOL..

Not me.. I only fish about 1 or 2 times a week, so it's usually a planned trip and I tell my wife in advance when I am going and she tries to plan something to do with her friends or catch up on some DVR. Never an issue with me. I can't even see that working unless there are already some issues in the relationship.

Marriage is about compomise and understanding, not living under your wifes rule. When did your wife turn into your Mommy and you need to ask permission or lie about what you are doing. When you need to lie that you are going fishing, you need to face the bigger problem that is surrounding your life. I hate these posts more than anything on this site. Your wife let's you go, I need to lie:upck:

Does your wife need permission when she goes out with her friends/shopping..etc

Do you have to ask to go to the bathroom also, Do you ask permission to get the newspaper at the end of the driveway? Maybe you should make up a permission slip early in the week and get her to sign it?

Why not do both?????? Otherwise while your out fishing .........................................:shock:

Listen here woman either you gimmie some or I'm going fishing, hurry up and make ya decision high tides coming in a few.

If fishing is a part of who you are,then your wife or girl friend should accept the full package. Lying should not need to enter into the equation. If it does...try this ...explain to her that you are part of a super,secret, government task force charged with meeting with an alien life force that only thrives in a salt water environment...sometimes this works.:D * Do not attempt to use this excuse for fresh water fishing...if she's sharp, she'll know that you are fibbing,instantly!;)

The excuse i give to my girlfriend is this " honey theres fish in the sea and i need to catch them, im going out for a little while." works good if it didn't, i would use that line one someone else.......