Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
north-shore fisha

LPE Alert

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

No. It was someone trying to advertise in the BST and didn't like to be told he couldn't. He was looking for the unregister button and couldn't find it. lol

I feel the heavy hand of the foodeh all over that lock down.

The scent of canned clams and cheese was quite apparent.

so it was a classic darterman maneuver. i hate ur stupit board and wish to delet it from my internets, ill show YOU. and tell all my friends. all of them :(

as oppposed to say a commmon francis. dont talk to me i hates you. im sorry. i apologize leave me ALONE!

quite an assortment of mixed nuts we have its important to classify them

Actually I believe the OP had made some posts in the Maine forum about the CCA banquet and how awesome the sponsors were and he posted a link for folks to go to to get more info and TIMS took down the link and the OP got in a snit and accused TIMS of not supporting the CCA and not helping Striped Bass etc. etc. etc.

http://www.stripersonline.com/t/822511/the-maine-striper-sessions-a-benefit-for-the-cca

What is the CCA? Why should I care? And who still doesn't understand the whole ******* web site from front to back, top to bottom belongs to TimS. He can do any ******* thing he wants! I'm totally cool with that

What is the CCA? Why should I care? And who still doesn't understand the whole ******* web site from front to back, top to bottom belongs to TimS. He can do any ******* thing he wants! I'm totally cool with that

I'm glad you approve.

If you truly approve of my posistion, then my day is complete! I can retire from my daily labor sure in the knowledge that i am on the right path to a better place. If you don't, then **** you and the goat trailing behind you