Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HugeDinghy

barely any fishing shows left

Rate this topic

46 posts in this topic

None down here on basic cable :mad: Sudden_nk bought out NP_ cable and screwed us out of the outdoor channel(fishing ,hunting,fourwheeling&gold prospecting) :mad: The gave us 3 spanish stations, three government stations :mad:

what the canadien said. it's hunting season, they put on hunting shows during hunting season. There is a world fishing channel that shows fishing 24/7 but I don't have it.:(

there are far fewer fishing shows up here, and have been for a while..not just a hunting season/winter thing....wish it was..used to love going between sportcenter, nfl pregame, and fishing all morning on the weekend...

Jerry McKinna, that guy? Didnt he do The Fishing Hole?

Used to be my favorite show.

I used to learn a lot of tips and techniques from those shows, but lately all they are is glorified infomercials.

When it became about the products, and not about fishing, the shows lost a lot of the appeal for me.

I used to learn a lot of tips and techniques from those shows, but lately all they are is glorified infomercials.

When it became about the products, and not about fishing, the shows lost a lot of the appeal for me.

You got it, glorified infomercials. The fishing part of the show is really just a ruse for advertisers to showcase their boat, reel, engine, lure, etc.

You got it, glorified infomercials. The fishing part of the show is really just a ruse for advertisers to showcase their boat, reel, engine, lure, etc.

Roland Martin is the worst product endorsement *****.

Everything he touches he names the maker of the product, It is sickening to watch.

That is what ended the fishing show.

Yeah, I used to watch it with my dad back in the day. I like Larry Dalhberg, about the most you get out of him is a shot of them eating some jack links beef jerky.