Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Good idea, or bad?

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

Rush Limbaugh.  Since Politico is slinging sex stories at Herman Cain with no proof, why not turn it around?

The right needs a "Republican Larry Flynt".  Some guy offers 50 thousand for some woman to say the were sex harrassed at Politico:

Quote:

“If we had a Republican Larry Flynt — this guy, I would urge him to wave around $50,000 for proof of sexual harassment at Politico,” Limbaugh said. “I mean, that’s what Larry Flynt does. He waves around $100,000, $50,000 for proof of sex with a Republican. So if we had a Republican Larry Flynt — you want strategy Mr. Gregory? I got one. We have our Larry Flynt offer $50,000 for any news, any proof, quote, unquote 'proof’ of sexual harassment at the Politco office. And we can win it because the rules have been established by Politico. The truth is whatever the accuser says.

Hmm?  I think its swell.

only one problem.

In fact, it is *the* problem.

Were one to be found to take the cash, there would be no reporting of it in the lame-stream media.

Rush, Hannity, etc. preach to the choir. No minds would be changed.

Every "sex scandal" story about a Republican is really a "you are all hypocrites" story. The Dems dont care about sex scandals... their "boys" are hip deep is sex scandals. They think its fine, and they even think its more-or-less an indicator of alpha-male status... almost a requirement to hold office.

Of course this is still terminally ironic, since the Dems are also hips deep in hypocrisy (witness the recent OWS deal of "we want your money, but THEY cant have our soup").

However the press will not print "you are hypocrite" stories about Dems. End of story.

Rush Limbaugh.  Since Politico is slinging sex stories at Herman Cain with no proof, why not turn it around?

The right needs a "Republican Larry Flynt".  Some guy offers 50 thousand for some woman to say the were sex harrassed at Politico:

Hmm?  I think its swell.

Totally pointless. Liberals have no character, standards or morals. Proof of immorality by liberals simply proves they're liberals and the reaction is "so what?". Only when allegations of "immorality" are levied against a conservative do the liberals suddenly find some use for morality.

I find it funny that Cain has multiple settlements for sexual harassment,

and the true believers use that as proof the Dems have moral issues.

just keep telling us that Cain is a victim of racism and not sexual indiscretion.

I need a laugh

just keep telling us that Cain is a victim of racism and not sexual indiscretion.

I need a laugh

Dems don't have moral issues. Morality isn't an issue for them unless they're smearing a conservative.

Dems don't have moral issues. Morality isn't an issue for them unless they're smearing a conservative.

of course they have no moral issues....you need morals for that.

I need a laugh

Nice troll... i'll bite and save the rest of use some pain

Sorry, though, if you really need a laugh I guess you can chuckle over your cleverness.

We have, as you know, nearly innumerable examples from the Dems if we wish to support a claim of Dem morality problems.

Also, as you know, nothing in this thread has anything to do with using Cain as an example of anything other than media malpractice.

All groups of people have morality problems amongst their individuals. The Dem problem is, as I noted above, the hypocrisy of claiming Republicans are to blame for theirs, but the Dems are free to engage in theirs with no repercussions. No amount of gotcha-cleverness can overcome this.

Nice troll... i'll bite and save the rest of use some pain

Sorry, though, if you really need a laugh I guess you can chuckle over your cleverness.

We have, as you know, nearly innumerable examples from the Dems if we wish to support a claim of Dem morality problems.

Also, as you know, nothing in this thread has anything to do with using Cain as an example of anything other than media malpractice.

All groups of people have morality problems amongst their individuals. The Dem problem is, as I noted above, the hypocrisy of claiming Republicans are to blame for theirs, but the Dems are free to engage in theirs with no repercussions. No amount of gotcha-cleverness can overcome this.

The Dems are at Least Honest. The Rep will lie and cheat to try and hide their Indescritions

The Dems are at Least Honest. The Rep will lie and cheat to try and hide their Indescritions

LOL!!!! You big clown, you. That's the funniest damned thing I've seen all day! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What the hell, did you already forget about cigar Willy making any such statement about democrats being honest with their indiscretions comically ridiculous?

I need a laugh

This Cain thing has been second to none in exposing the partisan Republicans as a bunch of unprincipled clowns. Seeing them twist in the wind on this one trying to emote themselves into some idiocy that makes them feel better has been absolutely top notch comedy.

And here we have Rush Limbaugh trying to drum up a suit at politico so that he can play the moral relivatism card right on top of the race card. Amazing.

To top it all off, the partisan republican rubes turn right around and start yelling about liberals having no morals. It's comedy gold I tell ya!

This Cain thing has been second to none in exposing the partisan Republicans as a bunch of unprincipled clowns. Seeing them twist in the wind on this one trying to emote themselves into some idiocy that makes them feel better has been absolutely top notch comedy.

And here we have Rush Limbaugh trying to drum up a suit at politico so that he can play the moral relivatism card right on top of the race card. Amazing.

To top it all off, the partisan republican rubes turn right around and start yelling about liberals having no morals. It's comedy gold I tell ya!

Lots of comedy to be sure. Funniest, in my opinion, is people like you who know better than to claim "sexual perversion" and "morality" over accusations, as though accusations are sure 'nuff proof. And particularly when there aren't any actual details of what, precisely, was alleged to have happened. What we've really got here is a bunch of dishonest lefties like yourself trying to get as much mileage as possible out of "republican dirt" before the opportunity evaporates due to lack of evidence. Morals..... dishonesty isn't moral. You should try to give up for Lent next year.

Unbelievable when we finally get a canidate that wants to save the American Economy from a depression all of a sudden we are worried about his charater! If you look deep enough at our last elected officials you will find a lot of wrong in which they are responsible for :confused:

Lots of comedy to be sure. Funniest, in my opinion, is people like you who know better than to claim "sexual perversion" and "morality" over accusations, as though accusations are sure 'nuff proof. And particularly when there aren't any actual details of what, precisely, was alleged to have happened. What we've really got here is a bunch of dishonest lefties like yourself trying to get as much mileage as possible out of "republican dirt" before the opportunity evaporates due to lack of evidence. Morals..... dishonesty isn't moral. You should try to give up for Lent next year.

Where have I said anything about sexual perversion?

What happened to you n life hat makes you go on the Internet and lie about other peoples beliefs? Is it the Napoleon complex? A severe inferiority complex? Or is it just a knee jerk a emotional reaction to provide defense for your extreme partisanship?

The truth of the matter is that I kind of liked Cain. I thought his 9-9-9 stuff lacked any credibility and did sound like it came off of a pizza box. However I liked his straight talk and want to cut spending. I definitely had my eye on him.

Then, this sexual harassment stuff hit. It wasn't the fact that he paid off a couple suits. They could be shakedowns for all we know. It was his handling of it when it broke. It was an unmitigated fail. absolutely horrible. It was almost like it blindsided him which is strange because it doesn't exactly take a rocket scientist to see that if you have become a leading contender for president, have settled a couple sexual harassment suits in the past, and people that knew you did now work for your opponents campaign, it only a matter of time before it leaked. It is this part that makes me strongly question whether he's fit to be president.

"the Cain thing" is not exposing anything except how our laws can be exploited by the professionally offended to make a living off others.

Or should I say how our laws have become engineered to allow it.