Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RayG

VS-150 For Sale or Trade

19 posts in this topic

For Sale($600) an almost new black VS-150 I purchased in June, 2011. The reel has a serial number of 22XXX and has not been registered. It comes with box, VS bag , paperwork and orginal sales receipt. It is loaded with 30 lb. orange sufix braid. The reel has been used a hand full of times and is in great shape, no marks on it. It has never been dunked or swam with.

The reason I want to selI or trade is because I am looking for a black ZeeBaas 22 (2nd generation) new or in excellant condition. I will be willing to pay cash to off set the difference in price.

The reel can be seen in Northern NJ but willing to travel to Monmouth and Northern Ocean County or NYC. If pictures are needed, please let me know but it appears the same as new.

I am not set-up for PayPal.

Here are some photos[ATTACHMENT=3172]DSC01403.JPG (2,648k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=3173]DSC01404.JPG (2,807k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=3174]DSC01407.JPG (2,470k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=3175]DSC01408.JPG (2,443k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

As stated there are no scratches, dings, missing paint it is in as new condition.

Thanks for looking

Still considering........my wife had knee surgery......sorry I'm back late..........Ray.....why does the box say 150B.........is that a bailed box...or the box it came in ?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0