Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sufrangler

Rush Tango Minnows

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by sufrangler View Post

anyone used these ? saw the action on youtube perfect for barramundi.

anyone knows how it casts?

Not that I have any experience catching Barramundi but I think they are pretty "toothy".  You might be better off looking at lures that wired through instead of screw eyed. Gibbs Casting Swimmer first comes to mind. Rapala's X-Rap is sturdy minnow style lure as well. Bomber 16-A plugs are very reasonable are readily available. I'm sure there many I've left out, these are just a quick few. Good luck.

Not that I have any experience catching Barramundi but I think they are pretty "toothy".  You might be better off looking at lures that wired through instead of screw eyed. Gibbs Casting Swimmer first comes to mind. Rapala's X-Rap is sturdy minnow style lure as well. Bomber 16-A plugs are very reasonable are readily available. I'm sure there many I've left out, these are just a quick few. Good luck.

they dont have any teeth

how deep do the gibbs casting swimmers dive?

they dont have any teeth

how deep do the gibbs casting swimmers dive?

A couple/few feet at best...they hold well in current or at faster retrieves.

TimS

A few as in 1-3 feet, depending on the speed of the current and/or retrieve. Darters have a unique action - Gibbs darters don't dive much deeper than a couple/few feet at most.

TimS

google "tiger tackle" he is actually a member here he makes his version of a lipless wooden swimmer,

Not a bottle darter and not a bottle plug but a lipless swimmer with some direct heritage to the plug you have asked about.

I hope that helps

I came to know about rush tango through tiger tackle website. he mentioned that his lip less swimmers dive shallower than rush tango.could you please give me his SOL user name?

sufranger,

Not trying to be a d^&k but i would prefer not to pass it on here out of respect to Tim's site. tiger tackle has an email address on the site, drop him an email and I am sure he'll answer your questions, i hope you can understand