Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Bald Head

Complete 10-wt outfit, excellent condition

5 posts in this topic

Bought all these for back-up for a spring trip to ACK last year (Spring 2010), and used the rod ONE night on that trip...the reel and line are unused (by me), although I bought the reel used.

The rod was purchased new by me (retails for $169), and again, used only one night (no strikes, either. :() I liked the action, stiff in the butt, nice flex in the tip, good intermediate to fast action rod and a nice back-up.

The line is brand new (retails $79), still on original spool.

Finding the reel used on-line for $40-$50; has ~140 yds 20-lb dacron backing on the reel (another $10?)

I'll sell the whole set for $150 shipped and would rather not split. This is a helluva deal IMHO. It's just collecting dust and I have no likelihood of using it any time soon, so better off with somebody who might enjoy it. PAYPAL strongly preferred. Have a few other pics if you want...drop me a PM.

Rod: Echo (Tim Rajeff design) 1090-4X 9' 10-wt 4-pc, excellent condition

[img=

Line: Orvis Wonderline WF10S Class V Density Compensated Sinking line

p><p>  <a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2456472/width/600/height/450' alt='450'>

BBH, I'm interested in this rod (although I understand your unwillingness to break up the combo).

Is this the Echo Classic or the Echo 2? I think it's the Classic - the '2' came with 2 tips (Distance and Accuracy).

Any interest in anything trade-wise? I have a couple reels and too much other tackle I'm not using.

Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0