Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mokes

Do uhhhh....you guys actually think these threads are interesting or helpful?

Rate this topic

61 posts in this topic

These Cain/OWS threads? I mean is this it? This is what my fellow Americans think are important topic materials? If you Right and Left hardliners don't get a grip soon and find a way to actually have a decent discussion and find some common ground in the middle....this huge circle jerk we have as a Nation is going to bring this Country to it's knees.

The PEOPLE should be better than this. We should be angry at the PAID politicians running this ****how we call America and making sure we oust every useless body we can and replace them with some actual THINKING people.

But no. Nahhh.....you guys seem more content to throw out OWS and Cain insults every day, like you're somehow changing anything, lol. Seriously. We get it. Cain's an idiot. The OWS is a giant bunch of tards. You guys think maybe if everyone got together, found some moderate middle ground and said..."Hey....let's screw all this idealistic crap and just work on the REAL issues together....maybe we can start moving forward again instead of this cluster**** we have now?

Of course that won't happen will it? People like me....you know....the non-brainwashed.....are just ****ed. Stuck in the middle of the 2 DUMBEST political parties ever. Next to the UK that is.....

Look...if it SEEMS dumb...it probably is.

The OWS = dumb.

Cain = dumb.

Obama = dumb.

Congress = dumb.

Voters = dumb.

MSNBC = dumb.

FOX News = dumb.

Repubs = dumb.

Dems = dumb.

We're screwed because we are dumb. Get off the bandwagons. Neither of your sides are doing a bit of good for anyone. I cannot imagine running a company the way we run this country. I know I'm just pissin' in the wind here, but at least I can get it out of my brain for a moment. :D Take a step back. Look at this mess. It's a sad state of affairs.

geeeee mokes if we dont vote for a dem or rep were wasting our vote though or so the robots for the dems and rep tell us. They discourage anyother opinions.

the threads are a complete waste of time,

partisans in a crap throwing contest.

I think you're firmly in the Left camp personally. You seem to rail against only the Right daily. You have your own Cain thread here. It doesn't matter. I just had to say it and will continue to over the next year. I pray more and more people will see just how messed up this all is and start finding the middle the more intelligent place to be. Especially in times like we are in now. These 2 parties have done nothing but harm this country and it's people by dividing them more than ever. It's shameful. Nobody should be FOR either side. There is only one side. US.

geeeee mokes if we dont vote for a dem or rep were wasting our vote though or so the robots for the dems and rep tell us. They discourage anyother opinions.

Yeah. It's weird to me. I will never understand the desire to tie yourself to one side or the other politically. Neither side gets it right by any stretch. There really needs to be a huge overhaul of our Political system. Things have gone way off the reservation it seems.

Are you politically active in your community?  I am.

I do not equate what I do here with what I actually do in the world.

And as far as posting about real issues, keep in mind:

Last week i posted a real story about a real success in the real world-Colorado went full blown eff you and voted down a major tax hike by a margin so big that it shows that MY political activity counts-in the real world.  Also shows that while people are standing in piles of their own filth "thinking" that they are changing things, real people are actually doing so.

Not one person had one comment on it.  A real story-about the political leanings of a state that the current regime has let out that it is counting on in the next election (its gone, I betcha).  Nobody.

If you had your druthers Mokes, what would you have me write today that would make you feel better?  I am a little busy, but you tell me and I'll think something up.  What'll it be?

I think you're firmly in the Left camp personally. You seem to rail against only the Right daily. You have your own Cain thread here. It doesn't matter. I just had to say it and will continue to over the next year. I pray more and more people will see just how messed up this all is and start finding the middle the more intelligent place to be. Especially in times like we are in now. These 2 parties have done nothing but harm this country and it's people by dividing them more than ever. It's shameful. Nobody should be FOR either side. There is only one side. US.

uhoh mokes you assigned a position (even though its painfully obvious to all on this forum) now youre gonna get it.........

vote 3rdparty :)

Are you politically active in your community?  I am.

I do not equate what I do here with what I actually do in the world.

And as far as posting about real issues, keep in mind:

Last week i posted a real story about a real success in the real world-Colorado went full blown eff you and voted down a major tax hike by a margin so big that it shows that MY political activity counts-in the real world.  Also shows that while people are standing in piles of their own filth "thinking" that they are changing things, real people are actually doing so.

Not one person had one comment on it.  A real story-about the political leanings of a state that the current regime has let out that it is counting on in the next election (its gone, I betcha).  Nobody.

If you had your druthers Mokes, what would you have me write today that would make you feel better?  I am a little busy, but you tell me and I'll think something up.  What'll it be?

I am not active in my town. We just bought our 1st house and moved here. I have not gone to a town meeting yet either, but I do want to. I also would like to run for a Selectman position someday if we stay here long enough. MA is a crazy Lefty state. We voted to INCREASE our State taxes last year and put in Deval for another 4 years. It's a horror show here. MA is a lose, lose state.

If you ask me what I really think needs to happen, it that we all need to take a step away from this and have a long look at how we discuss things. Everything is to the extreme today. It's all or nothing. No middle ground. No compromise. That's no good. We should try fixing some of the smaller issues first that really do matter. See how that goes.

I would like to see a real overhaul on the "War on Drugs" and the "Illegals" situation first. 2 fairly easy problems that smart, thinking people could solve fairly quickly with reasonable results that would make everyone happy. Of course, people will tell you just how complex and deep the issues really are, but that's a load of ****.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mokes View Post

I think you're firmly in the Left camp personally. You seem to rail against only the Right daily. You have your own Cain thread here

yes but mine doesn't bash him,

or pass judgement on guilt or innocence.

just that the settlements are something that most of us would like more info about, if we were to hire someone....

which is what we do in an election.

no poop was thrown in my thread.

Yeah. It's weird to me. I will never understand the desire to tie yourself to one side or the other politically. Neither side gets it right by any stretch. There really needs to be a huge overhaul of our Political system. Things have gone way off the reservation it seems.

Im a conservative plain and a simple. I vote for the candidate who most closely holds the views I hold. That person is usually the libertarian or the constitutional candidate. I cant tell you how many times ive been told by those in lock step with the big 2 im wasting my vote etc. I see it as voting my beliefs not settling for someone just because they carry the R or D next to thier name. I also enjoy when those kool adie drinkers who pull the lever for the R or D tell me what free thinkers they are.......thats laughable at best.

Quote:

Originally Posted by John M View Post

uhoh mokes you assigned a position (even though its painfully obvious to all on this forum) now youre gonna get it.........

vote 3rdparty smile.gif

c'mon john no dumbassery here,

he said it was his OPINION.....

and he's right,

I'm in the left camp,

I am a moderate Democrat

left but center-ish.

so he gave an opinion not a pronouncement,

and I agree with his assessment

yes but mine doesn't bash him,

or pass judgement on guilt or innocence.

just that the settlements are something that most of us would like more info about, if we were to hire someone....

which is what we do in an election.

no poop was thrown in my thread.

Frank, that's not your M.O. as we all know. You like to ask a question within a question to mask what is your disdain for a person. You play it safe so you can later go back and say..."SEE?? I never said anything rude..I was merely posing an innocent question!!! HOW DARE YOU!!?!?" Passing judgement is fine. If you dislike or disagree with someone, you should say so, not beat around the bush. Your stance on things is crystal clear in fact. You really don't need to hide your feelings as much as you do.

Want to do something? Lets talk term limits and pay control with retirement. Kill the ivory towers and golden parachutes of politicians doing the peoples work. Lets start there. with a lame duck second term I bet crossing the aisle would be a lot easier. Where do I sit, no extreme, I work hard, I want to keep what I make but I also feel the social obligation to help....to help those willing to help themselves and those that can't (i.e.handicapped) help themselves. Everyone on this country, even if it's a few bucks should pay federal taxes. Period. bitching about federal taxes is part of being an American. Let's ALL be American ;)

When something is free, it has less value then when you sacrifice a bit, even a little, for it. Medicaid is a perfect example. If healthcare costs nothing, then it has no value, no appreciation, meant to be used and abused. And it is....

Im a conservative plain and a simple. I vote for the candidate who most closely holds the views I hold. That person is usually the libertarian or the constitutional candidate. I cant tell you how many times ive been told by those in lock step with the big 2 im wasting my vote etc. I see it as voting my beliefs not settling for someone just because they carry the R or D next to thier name. I also enjoy when those kool adie drinkers who pull the lever for the R or D tell me what free thinkers they are.......thats laughable at best.

I view myself as a "moderate" conservative as I do hold a few Left leaning views like "pro-choice" and.....uhhh....okay, I think that's it. But I still don't want to vote for the "lesser of two evils" anymore. It's just sucks, lol. I voted for McCain with a very heavy heart in 08'. I smelled Obama's suck from miles away and I was right. I'm glad I can still judge character from afar still.

Unless the Repubs find a miracle Candidate.....which they obviously won't......I'm probably not voting, or voting for someone that will not win. Can not win. I would vote for a Moderate Dem that held our Gun Rights near and dear to his/her heart and had a stance AGAINST Illegals, but so far...they don't exist. All the Dems seems to be loony as hell.