Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
quan808

WTB Saltist 20/30 HA, Saltist 40/50 Hyperspeed, Trinidad 30 DC, Stradics 4000-6000FI

15 posts in this topic

These are the reels that I am looking for in the off season. They must be in excellent to new condition. If you have one of these collecting dust, please let me know.

have 20 lw ha [ but has been magged by hatteras jack] cast on grass ???

clicker still works with the mag, box and clamp come with it? How much?

Like you need more reels :D

Hey! You mind your own business! I'll see you at the Tackle Ho's meeting next week lol!

I have a saltist 30ha that i have taken the levelwind out of... have the parts but one of the bars got knicked up trying to get it out. $150. loaded with 65lb powerpro. a few knicks on it but works perfectly. Reel was baught in July 2011.

can you do paypal?

let me check on actual shipping costs to honolulu.

off to work now, will get back to you this evening.

Yeah, I can do PP. Shipping in a flat rate box will be $10 and some change. May be less first class, but max is 13oz. Parcel post may be an option.

I have a saltist 30ha that i have taken the levelwind out of... have the parts but one of the bars got knicked up trying to get it out. $150. loaded with 65lb powerpro. a few knicks on it but works perfectly. Reel was baught in July 2011.

Justin, thanks for the offer, but I'm gonna close up this thread. Ended up buying 3 other reels from another site.

Closed, thanks sol!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0