WTS--15 HP MERCURY OUTBOARD 2 STROKE----FRESH WATER ONLY>>>>>>RUNS AWESOME!!! $1200

I am selling my 2004 Mercury 15 HP 2 stroke outboard as I bought a bigger boat and have no use for it anymore. This has only been run in FRESH WATER. I tried to attach pictures, but as this is the first time, not sure how they came out. I took these in my garage, so the lighting wasn;t that great. The motor is in perfect shape.

I am aloso including a Mercury Repair Manual that is great for regular maintenance on the motor. This shows you how to change the impeller/water pump and assembly and has part#'s etc for everything. This also shows you how to do any scheduled maintenance on the motor and how often to do it. This was an extra $40-50 when I bought this motor new.

I am asking $1200. Prolly has <100 hours on it total. If not on the boat it was stored in my garage.[ATTACHMENT=3141]DSCN0590.JPG (915k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=3142]DSCN0591.JPG (909k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=3143]DSCN0593.JPG (919k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]