Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gadwall8

Nov 4th Rav's ass/Joan Jett appreciation day

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

rav's ass is disgusting and should be removed. this is a family site.

Never thought I hear a greek say that.......you are much too close, back up a little.

:v:

Joan Jett is a scrawny dike, Rav is a big fat thong wearing dyke

. Kismet?

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the border, again. Don't worry, I'm certain sooner or later you'll have your own Anne Murray/Speedracer Day. Until then, bask in the glow.

:v:

First and last time I'll probably say this but, I agree with fishagain. :upck:

Watch and learn grasshopper, I will teach the ways of the chosen one. First lesson, never wear a black thong if you have a pasty white,cottage cheese butt. UGH :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Watch and learn grasshopper, I will teach the ways of the chosen one. First lesson, never wear a black thong if you have a pasty white,cottage cheese butt. UGH :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

What color do you prefer?

You are a humorless git. I doubt I could learn anything from you. The first lesson should have been, Men don't wear thongs, no matter what their ass looks like. :dismay:

There were three categories of gits posted yesterday. Which category are you refering to? And by humorless, what exactly do you mean. BTW I agree with your assesment of males and thongs unless you consider a jockstrap a thong