Cain is a rapist adulterer- Pajamas Media

Rate this topic

Jonesy

Marxists are trying to make this seem like it's worse than clinton's assualt and forcible rapes he's clearly guilty of. 

wait... Clinton did forcible rape and assalt? when? I don't remember that one. :squid: or is this the case of some saying things enough times hoping it was true?

Cains is done. no matter what this has ended his candidacy, right or wrong. The question will be if the party wants to slide him off the table quietly or if they allow the antics of him and the media further alienate the independents.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDC View Post

wait... Clinton did forcible rape and assalt? when? I don't remember that one. cwm13.gif or is this the case of some saying things enough times hoping it was true?

Cains is done. no matter what this has ended his candidacy, right or wrong. The question will be if the party wants to slide him off the table quietly or if they allow the antics of him and the media further alienate the independents.

Juanita Broderick.

MDC is praying that is is true because he knows his failed Messiah is toast and would love to keep blacks on that liberal plantation. "Da boy was askin' fer it, gettin all uppity. Thinks he can do things without us."

Careful. alienating the independent vote with an "if you don't agree then you MUST be stupid" will certainly not help come Nov. i don't much care if this guys did it, didn't do it, or otherwise has sex with farm animals. It's the handling of the situation. It's great to be a maverick, but he hasn't exactly shown much grace under fire. I just think at this point he will hurt any Republicans chances.

maybe that makes me stupid, maybe that makes me an "liberal" or maybe that makes me racist. Of course none of those slurs and ridiculous accusations will get who ever you party nominates elected. If fact, it will hurt it.

face it. you need people like me to vote for YOUR guy in a year (whoever that ends up being)

We don't need you

What is stupid, MDC is writing someone off before the paint is even dry. I've still not seen any hard facts about what happened or didn't happen. All I've heard is media blah blah and spin. If there is nothing to these allegations then Cain will come out of it stronger than before. Did he mishandle it? I think so but that is really the only thing he has mishandled so far. I think Cain would be an excellent President or VP and will back him should he get the nomination. As to needing you, no, I don't need you and I would suspect from some of your posts that you will probably go running back to Obama & Co. in the next election. We need the independents who lean right, not left.

Careful. alienating the independent vote with an "if you don't agree then you MUST be stupid" will certainly not help come Nov. i don't much care if this guys did it, didn't do it, or otherwise has sex with farm animals. It's the handling of the situation. It's great to be a maverick, but he hasn't exactly shown much grace under fire. I just think at this point he will hurt any Republicans chances.

maybe that makes me stupid, maybe that makes me an "liberal" or maybe that makes me racist. Of course none of those slurs and ridiculous accusations will get who ever you party nominates elected. If fact, it will hurt it.

face it. you need people like me to vote for YOUR guy in a year (whoever that ends up being)

We don't need you

As someone who votes for the issues, it's sounding like you're a one-issue voter then with your one issue being a judgment call on how well someone handles a media ****torm created for them. Fair enough. I'm more concerned about things like the economy and cleaning up the mess we got handed with Obamacare and maybe dealing with some of the wars and illegal aliens and border security and.... well, all the other stuff. Different strokes for different folks.

Knight771, a moan of acknowledgement for a pleasingly bad pun.

Catching any? I'm barely fishing. In the office a minimum of one day per weekend, gotta be.

There will be a new Suffolk County Executive come 1/1/12, with the usual transition team looking to create vacancies. This is an occasion for all non-civil service, government employees to sweat a bit. I do have 34 1/2 years on the job and am six months from 62, so if something bad happens ... I'd have a lot more time to fish.

I find myself checking out the Viking Fleet's winter schedule with that in mind.

As someone who votes for the issues, it's sounding like you're a one-issue voter then with your one issue being a judgment call on how well someone handles a media ****torm created for them. Fair enough. I'm more concerned about things like the economy and cleaning up the mess we got handed with Obamacare and maybe dealing with some of the wars and illegal aliens and border security and.... well, all the other stuff. Different strokes for different folks.

I think there are better candidates that can be fielded. That said, I'm still working through the 9-9-9 plan and wondering how it will work exactly; though it seems fairly interesting in it's approach. That said his healthcare take is pretty vague after medicare-block grants and repealing the obama plan (both things most other Repubs suggest). So I kinda fail to see how he actually and is different then Perry or Romney etc. And I have heard MUM on his foreign policy.

So forget the stupid decade old allegations. what it is about his plans and such that make him worth holding on too vs. cutting loose?

Knight771, a moan of acknowledgement for a pleasingly bad pun.

Catching any? I'm barely fishing. In the office a minimum of one day per weekend, gotta be.

There will be a new Suffolk County Executive come 1/1/12, with the usual transition team looking to create vacancies. This is an occasion for all non-civil service, government employees to sweat a bit. I do have 34 1/2 years on the job and am six months from 62, so if something bad happens ... I'd have a lot more time to fish.

I find myself checking out the Viking Fleet's winter schedule with that in mind.

Got my first stripped one of the season Thursday. Hope for many more. We have to get something together for the Spring. Though the worms were disappointing, I did enjoy coming up and spending a good weekend fishing with all you guys. We just have to pick a venue where we have a good opportunity to catch fish. How about a long weekend on Hatteras or the Keys or something. As to retirement, I will be 66 soon and am getting ready to sell my business. Hope to be out of it by June 2012 and working on building up my part time business. Going again Monday on my boat to chum up the fish.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Williams View Post

l on how well someone handles a media ****torm created for them. 

tsk tsk,

this wasn't created FOR him,

he created it himself.

How fresh off the turnip truck is he,

that he doesn't realize that trying to deny and cover up his sexual indiscretions would cause a media frenzy.

This isn't a Clintonesque entrapment game,

this is a problem of his OWN creation.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

tsk tsk,

he created it himself.

that he doesn't realize that trying to deny and cover up his sexual indiscretions would cause a media frenzy.

Ah yes, the 'Clinton was Trapped' Ploy........:laugh: It's not like he participated, under his own free Will, in the Humidoring of a Chubby Intern, not to mention the Sexual Harassment of numerous other Women, or Perjuring himself before a Grand Jury, he was forced to do it!!!! Forced I say!!! :laugh:

Where's the Admiral when you need him? Oh, here he is.....

tsk tsk,

he created it himself.

Ah yes, the vile, stinking, hypocritical double standard in action. Thanks for the validation.