F/S Rod Builders Rod blanks!!

I have a bunch of rod blanks that need to go!! These are all firsts no factory seconds.. First group are: 3) Lamiglas GSB1201L grey finish $110, 1) All Star 1418 matte black $200, 2) lamiglas GSB1321L grey finish $130, 1) Seeker "Baby Ulua" Super Seeker in natural finish $180, Seeker SS CLB804 (Super Seeker root beer colored) $140, Seeker CSJ100 $140 Inshore blue

I can't ship the rods longer then 9' unless you want to pay BIg bucks to ship! I can meet in PA and am close to NJ as well. I also travel to Staten Island to Billy 40's house quite a bit so... I might be able to meet at some point there! The prices are firm but will entertain offers!! If I sell most of these i'll have a second group.

These blanks are from my personal collection of about 235 blanks that I have collected since the late `90's. Due to circumstances I must liquidate alot of these.:( Most of these are newer then 2005 though!! Thanks!!

Well I had my eye on a rainshadow SUR1265F 10'6 two piece rated 2-6 15-25 lb line for my winter build. Would you happen to have that blank or something similar? Unfortunately due to my car I am limited to 2 piece. I appreciate you getting back to me, thanks.

Well I had my eye on a rainshadow SUR1265F 10'6 two piece rated 2-6 15-25 lb line for my winter build. Would you happen to have that blank or something similar? Unfortunately due to my car I am limited to 2 piece. I appreciate you getting back to me, thanks.
I don't have any Batson blanks But I do have a blank in a two pc that will throw 2-6.

Surfmaster, I'd be interested in the 1201L. I will be getting down the PA turnpike a few times in the next few weeks. Would there be a chance of meeting somewhere near the TP in southeast PA sometime?

Where are you traveling to? I'm just east of the NE extension and a tad north of Ft Washigton!!

Any chance you are heading to New England for Thanksgiving? I would be very interested in the GSB 120 1l and a 132 1m if u have one :)

Interested in the GSB1321l. Any chance it could make it to the CC Canal/Wareham area or just Northwest of Boston by next April?

Not to sure but!! It might happen in the spring. I would like to go to the RISSA show.. Not sure if that helps and it's a long way off. You guys could split shipping and if anyone else wants one you really could cut down on the shipping. I would have to check so don't quote me but I think I have like 10 of the GSB1201L and I know I have at least 5 of the 132L. I really need to get this stuff gone very soon!!

I'm heading east to fish, so I'd be coming down the NE extension into Jersey. I'm planning to head out that way this coming Tuesday evening(I'm flexible on the time and then also next weekend(going Friday, coming back Sunday evening.) If you could meet up sometime in there, I'll take one of the 1201L's. Thanks

Matt

I'm heading east to fish, so I'd be coming down the NE extension into Jersey. I'm planning to head out that way this coming Tuesday evening(I'm flexible on the time and then also next weekend(going Friday, coming back Sunday evening.) If you could meet up sometime in there, I'll take one of the 1201L's. Thanks

Matt

You would be heading strait out the TP from here into NJ.

The NE extension heads north towards the poconos from the PA turnpike around Norristown.

FT Washington is just past that, and is exit 339