Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fish'nmagician

What's with all the "rape" threads.......

Rate this topic

43 posts in this topic

Is that where we are in terms of mature debates in this forum?

denouncing the other side as rapists?

we should at least have a uniform position and not be so blatant with partisanship on the issue.

If someone wants to call Clinton a Rapist and demand investigations and DNA testing,

then it's a bit disingenous to denounce accusations of Republican misdeeds as "high tech lynchings"

a lot of these accusations seem little more than a desperate attempt to smear the protesters.

I guess if facts and figures aren't on your side, slander works.

just taking a page from the lefty play book you know how they branded the tea party. Only difference is the maggots fit the rapist, thief, racist etc. descriptions.

kinda funny calling for non partisanship when its your guys getting hammered for not behaving.

Quote:

Originally Posted by John M View Post

just taking a page from the lefty play book you know how they branded the tea party.

#1. you guys really need to own your own actions and STOP blaming bad behavior on the lefties.  Right is Right and wrong is wrong.  And only a child excuses their actions because of what another child did.

#2. From my point of view the only part of the "Tea Partiers are racist" threads that was worth discussing.  Was when members of SOL would look at signs held by Tea Partiers that seemed OBVIOUSLY racist, and excuse them.  Then the discussion became about what is racism and SOLers would tell me that calling Obama "Obama" with a picture of him as a witch dr. wasn't racist.  The story became about the defense of those in the Tea Party ranks who seemed pretty damned racist.

#3. I see no such defense of the Occupy Wall St. crowd from the left here.  Most lefties are admitting they are poor ambassadors of a message.  and NOBODY is defending the actions of someone who knowingly or unknowingly committed statutory rape with a runaway minor.

but by all means John, continue to wallow in the gutter and blame someone else for making you go there.

Quote:

kinda funny calling for non partisanship when its your guys getting hammered for not behaving.

as to non partisanship,

I am calling for it.

you should treat YOUR guys and THEIR guys equally when similar charges are presented.

I see pretty different messages coming out in Defense of Cain, than what came out in attacking Clinton......

#1. you guys really need to own your own actions and STOP blaming bad behavior on the lefties.  Right is Right and wrong is wrong.  And only a child excuses their actions because of what another child did.

#2. From my point of view the only part of the "Tea Partiers are racist" threads that was worth discussing.  Was when members of SOL would look at signs held by Tea Partiers that seemed OBVIOUSLY racist, and excuse them.  Then the discussion became about what is racism and SOLers would tell me that calling Obama "Obama" with a picture of him as a witch dr. wasn't racist.  The story became about the defense of those in the Tea Party ranks who seemed pretty damned racist.

#3. I see no such defense of the Occupy Wall St. crowd from the left here.  Most lefties are admitting they are poor ambassadors of a message.  and NOBODY is defending the actions of someone who knowingly or unknowingly committed statutory rape with a runaway minor.

but by all means John, continue to wallow in the gutter and blame someone else for making you go there.

as to non partisanship,

I am calling for it.

you should treat YOUR guys and THEIR guys equally when similar charges are presented.

I see pretty different messages coming out in Defense of Cain, than what came out in attacking Clinton......

I see you noticed the attempts to smear Cain. I didn't notice your catigation of them, though.

Aside from this thread not drawing your non partisan consternation due to what I assume is a slight oversight, what do you think about those messages. Is it a different gutter that's being wallowed in or the same one? I see pretty different messages coming out from attacks on Cain and what's coming out from attacks on accustaions of rape at OWS events. Namely that you seem to only have a problem with the latter, but as I said, I'll assume it's just an oversight on your part.

Here you go. http://www.stripersonline.com/t/823247/herman-cain-sexual-predator <-- There is work to be done here.

as to non partisanship,

I am calling for it.

I guess I missed your calls for non partisanship when the right is attacked. seems a little self serving to call for non partisanship now that the left is showing themselves for what they are.

I see different messages about Cain too, the left isnt dismissing it as the did with kliniton and the reps are excusing it as they didnt do with *******. Its all about whose guy is under attack, Im sure you know that.

im not blaming anyone at all......i go there by my own choice :)

what I was lamenting however is how the lefties (you and others) seem to have a different view when its your guys being attacked. IVe no clue why you would support those maggots but thats your free choice to make.

Not for nuthin', but regarding this.... Can you point out some of the things that were said here about Clinton when he was being charged with sexual misconduct with Paula Jones? OK, don't squirm. It's a trick question because there was no "here" then. And just as an FYI from my perspective, I assumed Clinton was innocent, thinking it was very likely the product of a moneygrubber looking for notoriety and a quick settlement. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and even defended him thinking that he was just a really "high value target" for some attorney and client lacking scruples and looking for easy money. Clear up until the blue dress and the admission that it was all lies.

I've got a similar message about Cain. How about we give the guy the benefit of the doubt until there's some evidence that he actually was guilty of some reprehensible act? Fair is fair.

RW we could always go look back at our ancestral home im sure we commented there......remember good old PJ fighting the good fight for his liberal California views?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Williams View Post

I see you noticed the attempts to smear Cain. I didn't notice your catigation of them, though.

I haven't noticed the attempts to smear Cain,

I started a thread in the Gulag to inquire about it, and haven't heard anything.

the story seems grounded in truth, hush money settlements to former employees.

I haven't heard the "smear" part of it.

who is behind it?  Romney or Perry?

what is the "smear"?

I love the double standard I am held to RW,

not only am I responsible to monitor my own behavior, I can be called out for failure to castigate.

FYI,

I see multiple rape threads about the Wall St. crowd,

I see ONE obvious parody of a Cain thread.

is there a lot of smearing going on? It's my first day back so I may be missing stuff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Williams View Post

How about we give the guy the benefit of the doubt until there's some evidence that he actually was guilty of some reprehensible act? Fair is fair.

I agree,

I haven't said anything about Cain, I've asked about the details of the story,

but haven't uttered one condemning syllable.

The Occupy Wall Street sexuality movement  has gone mainstream democrat party, they now support homosex marriage

A young lady from the " whatever working group  " made the error of admitting that a deaf man was married right up his butthole by a homosexual.

Its time for decent democrats to call on Obama to call off his protests before some kid gets killed.

Quote:

I guess I missed your calls for non partisanship when the right is attacked.

sure I am,

I'm calling for people's positions to be firm and not flippity flop based on who  is being attacked.

if your knee jerk reaction is to assume guilt and demand investigations, like many did with Clinton,

then I'd expect that position to remain even when it's a rightie being accused.

My position with Cain is VERY similar to my position with Clinton, no rush to assign guilt or innocents

just waiting for facts to appear.

partisanship is often seen in by the rush to judgement