Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinambition

If i were to say

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

racism: the belief that races have distinctive cultural characteristics determined by hereditary factors and that this endows some races with an intrinsic superiority over others

how is your position about refering a president who is white and not wanting another that is black not racism?

Assuming your prefer a superior candidate and that race is your qaulification, your "predjudice" would constitute racism.

even if this is schtick, are this really the posts you want to make?

How much you guys wanna bet the average Black person would want a Black POTUS everytime over a Cracker?

wouldn't that make them racists as well?

someone else being a racists doesn't make one's one racism go away.

i agree with the definition. it's not about being superior, it's about being better suited to different tasks.

and how is that not superior?

So what tasks of the POTUS do you think a white man is better suited to do than a black man?

and how is that not superior?

So what tasks of the POTUS do you think a white man is better suited to do than a black man?

i think social objectivity is damn near imposible for ethnic minorities and women, in general. Im certain there are exceptions. Ethnics are exposed to a lot of discrimination. Not their fault however it can skew the ability to look at things rationally. Same for women but they have the added burden of biochemical imbalances. Again, not their fault. We need baggage free individuals running things. that's why liberals almost always make for a poor leadership choice. Coincidentally, most women and ethnics voted for Hussein. these are facts. They seem harsh. Not my fault.

wouldn't that make them racists as well?

someone else being a racists doesn't make one's one racism go away.

No, but the ONLY racism we seem to ever hear about is the stuff coming from the White side. I am here to champion the cause to shed some light on the other side and just how bad it REALLY is. If you ask me....percentage wise.....I bet more Blacks are bigoted towards Whites than vice versa. I don't see it getting better either.

see, Im not so quick to label someone a racist. i live in a very mixed area where Im pretty much in the minority and one thing I will say is that the whites around here are far less preoccupied with ethnicity than everyone else. i get called whiteboy all the time, mostly endearingly but it goes to show how people think cuz when i interact with others, ethnicity/race is usually the last thing on my mind. unless it's when hunting for chicks cuz i love them fat latina bootays.