Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jameso20o

Stripers?

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

I just came from a spot where bunker were being knocked into the air. Decent sized bigger schoolies. 

Hey jimmyz was that the spot I saw you fishing at yesterday? Good to meet you and it's too bad you lost that turkish teaser!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryneal View Post

Hey jimmyz was that the spot I saw you fishing at yesterday? Good to meet you and it's too bad you lost that turkish teaser!

Yes, as soon as the tide changed. It was nice meeting you too! I'll be there at the same time today!

Hi- was looking to surf cast this weekend near Laurel Beach, live in NYC but have a house in the area- any good recommendations?   Was in Jersey last weekend and stripers are running close to the beach- caught our limit in an hour.   Appreciate any tips!

Hi- was looking to surf cast this weekend near Laurel Beach, live in NYC but have a house in the area- any good recommendations? Was in Jersey last weekend and stripers are running close to the beach- caught our limit in an hour. Appreciate any tips!

Go back to Jersey! There are no fish in CT. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bzeigon View Post

Appreciate the help buddy..i have a house on the water so not worried about spot burning.   Settle down, loser

That's one hell of a way to get SOL'ers to help! Nice going!

Spot burning is against website policy.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't dare call him that to his face, either. cwm27.gif Besides, you'd be hard pressed to find a nicer guy and better friend.