Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaseyGhee

Deep Jigging stuff

19 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, This about the last of my deep jigging stuff!! It worked wonders for me and it will for you as well. Anyway:

1) About 35 asorted deep jigs( I keep finding more) including 10-9 0uncers from the West Coast which will accept a Cyalume cartridge. Used in the deep waters off No Cal, well anyway, you can see from the pic. Total of over 30 jigs about 50#s weight (or more). Price $50.00 FOB Chatham. If you want them mailed I'll check out the PO. as to cost

2) 4 Molds for some of the leadheads shown as well as a mold for the 12oz Crippled Herring (no longer commercially available) The molds are slicone rubber w/ gives much better detail than metal. Price $35 + postage

3) Dacron line, 900 yds +/- Gudebrod 50# test, 600 yds 80# test, 300 slightly used, the other 300 new Price $ 30.00 shipped

4) Surge tubing, 12 ft +/- blue 3/8", 15 ft +/- 3/8" Glow tubing W/ 40+/- 6/0 Surge tubing hooks, some new some a little rusty $20 +5 shipping

6) Treble Hooks, #6/0, 25 and 7 #12/0s. some new, some used.$20.00 shipped

Thanks for looking (and hopefully buying). Postal Money order, check or cash, no PayPal please. Thanks CaseyGhee450

Hi, The Lead Head w/holes for cyalume (top two) weighs about 16 oz, the one w/o holes about 20 oz, the Pilkii 20oz, the Crippled Herring about12/13 oz. Thanks for asking. CaseyGhee

Hi Thanks for the inquiry!! I'll take some pics tonight or tomorrow AM of the molds w/finished jigs, and the tubing. Have to check out postage as well. I'll get back to you in the next day or so. I'll work out a package for all the molds and the tubing. Thanks CaseyGhee

Hi, Here is a package for the molds and tubing. The molds were originally listed for$35 or $140 total, the tubing was listed for $20. Total $160. Will accept a price of $100 for both, (4 molds and all the tubing) w/Shipping of $15 via priority mail. Thanks for asking CaseyGhee

1. "Holey jig, accepts the small Cyalume insert for deep jigging, weight about 120z

Well, it happened again, the gremlons at work!! Here is the resy of the above message:

1 Holey Jig, 12 oz, accepts small cyalume cartridge, really works on the rock-fish out West

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0