Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lou G

Wader problem.

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

I just got a new pair of waders for an early birthday gift and they leak a lot . They are the Hodgman Pipestone breathable booted. They were not cheap $189.99. The local B&T issued me a refund no problem. 

I'm hearing that lot of people have leaky waders, some right out of the box. So the question is does any company have a better track record than the others?

I checked around and the other B&Ts don't have anything in size 13. That means LL Bean or Cabellas. What do you recommend ?

Thanks

I switched over to LL BEAM for their quality and lifetime warranty - no questions asked! My breathable 's were $120.00. Hope this helps. I had a leak in my boot and went right to the outlet store in Mr. LAAutel and just grabbed a new pair.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ematuzsan View Post

I switched over to LL BEAM for their quality and lifetime warranty - no questions asked! My breathable 's were $120.00. Hope this helps. I had a leak in my boot and went right to the outlet store in Mr. LAAutel and just grabbed a new pair.

Thanks I'll check them out.

Lou do yourself a favor and try to find something in L.L. Bean. They are a pleasure to deal with and return items with little or no questions. I've been using them for years with great satisfaction until last year when they stopped making the waders I use of theirs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHIEF500 View Post

Lou do yourself a favor and try to find something in L.L. Bean. They are a pleasure to deal with and return items with little or no questions. I've been using them for years with great satisfaction until last year when they stopped making the waders I use of theirs.

Thanks Chief. I was just on their site. The Flyweight II looks good. I think I will go with them.