Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tailin strange

FS!! 10' CTS PJ-1004 1-3 oz Lowrider SIC Gunsmoke frames 2 piece

13 posts in this topic

I have a CTS PJ-1004 1-3oz custom rod built with SIC lowriders and fuji graphite reel seat. This rod is the ultimate light swimmer and small pencil rod. SP Minnows launch with this thing and it's so light you can fish it with one hand. Blank weight is 4.6 ounces and the rod has handled 25lb fish easy in moderate current. effective lure range would be 1/2oz to 2.5. 3 oz is a little overkill for it. I'll post pictures of it tonight but asking $250 shipped.

what color is the blank/ wraps. is it a 70/30 split?

the blank is black and the wraps are grayish charcoal colored I guess you'd say and its a 50/50 split

How far out is the stripper?

the center of the reel seat is roughly 22" from the butt and the distance to the stripper is roughly 38" from center of the reel seat if I remember correctly. I'll measure it tonight and update it if I'm wrong on this

Spinning or Conventional? Looking for a conventional model.

Its a spinning rod

who wrapped it,

Mike Bloch (snookman267) did. He's been building rods for several years now and has sold a couple of rods lately on here. He recently sold his S8 CTS 12', a Cast Pro and is in the process of selling a 1205 arra. Search those threads if you want to see some pictures of the builds but If you have any questions about the builder contact Mike from M&D's, he'll vouch for his work without hesitation.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0