Other NJ skishers?

Rate this topic

FinS 32

I Used to live in barnegat light in the summers before my grandparents sold their house. My uncle taught me how to striper fish there with his club. tons of great water from the inlet all the way up to 22nd street. I mostly fish the hook now because i live up north. Managed one short last thursday which is the one pictured in my avatar. Looking to go thursday either crack of dawn early or later afternoon. Il have the fly rod ready. Let me know if anyone else is traveling to the hook.

cant really see the point in NJ, fish are almost always close to the beach, or around rock piles. But hey what ever floats your boat

there are bunker pods off the beach a few hundred yards sometimes, until youve swam through one, you dont really know what it is like

• 3 weeks later...

ill be in montauk this weekend, but ill do it tomorrow night. if you wanna go. Dont know how you'd feel about your first time at night either. Your first time, dont worry abput fishing right away,as soon as you stop kicking you need to find your balance and casting once you can do that its all fun (except lure changes).

ill be in montauk this weekend, but ill do it tomorrow night. if you wanna go. Dont know how you'd feel about your first time at night either. Your first time, dont worry abput fishing right away,as soon as you stop kicking you need to find your balance and casting once you can do that its all fun (except lure changes).

Do they still have bass out there?

Pardon me while I rise above the flames