I have no issue with this, do you?

Rate this topic

HugeDinghy

I tried out for indoor track once. I was pretty fast. They told me I'd have to go to practice every day and meets on weekends. I was too busy playing rock n roll and chasing skirts. ;)

.........Elvis lives....2020

Won't embed, Mokes?? Are you some kind of idiot?? Do you need to be yelled at again???

(*edited - I removed it because of the f-bombs :squid: TimS)

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

Won't embed, Mokes?? Are you some kind of idiot?? Do you need to be yelled at again???

Helpful and nice :th:

"I came into this world naked, screaming at the top of my lungs, and covered in someone else's blood. I got no problem leaving it that way."
Who can hope to be safe? Who sufficiently cautious? Guard himself as he may, every moment's an ambush. Horace

Obviously the coaches way of getting his team fired up and ready for action. Perhaps, they had a bad practice or a week of bad practices, many coaches lose it over that. Maybe not everyones way of getting a teams or individuals attention, but I'll guarantee it was a lot more effective than a parent -team-coaches sit down. Parents need to stay away from locker rooms and the emotional parts of the game, some kids need a good arse kicking to play, others get their satisfaction just from performing.

If your looking for the lesson from this coach, its go out and knock the snot out of your opponent cuz' until now you haven't shown me a thing.

No problem with this, as for soccer coaches, all they teach is how to fake an injury so the opponent gets a yellow card, doesn't matter most contests end 0-0 or maybe 1-0. Boring!!

"Thats as big as a fish that size gets" - Russ Wilson
RIP JM

Obviously the coaches way of getting his team fired up and ready for action

If your looking for the lesson from this coach, its go out and knock the snot out of your opponent cuz' until now you haven't shown me a thing.

Can you explain the reference to having some kid from another school arrested for trespass? The whole thing up until around 1:30 or so seems personal and he seems out of control. After that he starts talking about individuality and team and stuff, but before that, seems very personal.

#otterlivesmatter

Can you explain the reference to having some kid from another school arrested for trespass? The whole thing up until around 1:30 or so seems personal and he seems out of control. After that he starts talking about individuality and team and stuff, but before that, seems very personal.

prolly something about not taking practice, the team, a game, the season serious enough..having a kid from another school there shows that their focus isnt right...

is my interpretation based on very little info...

did you ever play football or any other contact sport?

He makes mean pizza...while not a contact sport, that's gotta count for something :th:

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

its varsity football not figure skating or girls softball (drako??). its a brutal sport when done correctly. a good football coach needs to have many faces (or assistant coaches with screws loose) and pull them out at exactly the right time. even the joe pa's of the world know when to flip the **** out - in the locker room. whoever recorded the rant is mcdwesh, whoever released it violated bro code, flagrantly. its an unspoken rule its like vegas in there and everyone knows it and lives by it. this is exactly what brought the mafia down, and finer special interest message boards. the ratting weasle hangers on that neverwas issuing menstral on the guy who carried the team. ok some poetic license there, but think about it.

this guy is passionate, maybe one of "those" coaches who takes it way too seriously but i dont think you can label him as such based on this article/video. or some half baked comparison to coaching girls in softball. its just different. it has to be.

confirmed problematic

lol what a whining little bitch.. from what i gather in the beginning of the video it seems like he making it personal with one player and then he said to don't try **** behind his back and to be a man about it..

then he turns around and tell this person that he will call the Cops on him, if he see him again.. now what kind of ***** **** is that..

After listening to this crap it confirms what i said about this so-called coach, a power trip diva that great at yelling and cussing out kids, but the moment he thinks he going to get his azz whooped he threatens to call the cops

talk about being a puss this guy might as well put on a dress...tantrum.gif

Sorry but i didnt just coach "Women" softball so pull that out of your rear :D... that the latest thing i'm doing... but since you wanted to know Otter, over the years i have coach boxing/kickboxing/wrestling/baseball and yes women softball and

also women self defense classes... what can i say, i like to look at ladies sweating :D

But in all my yrs of coaching and being coach i have the pleasure of learning from some great teachers when it came to coaching.. at times i gotten tick off, but i never took it to the level that this AH took it..

I have ran into plenty of people who believe yelling equals teaching and respect, but thats just not so there are ways to get people going.

A good coach will learn how to read players and work with them, a power trip coach take pleasure at putting all the blame on the team or player... if the team is having a issue most of the time the coaches have to look no further then

the mirror to see the problem............just saying

Otter nice to see you again...shhhh stay under the radar and quit ticking people, HA i could never do that either... thats why i don't post that much...my rear would be gone :D

Semper Fi > Always Faithful
"Everytime History repeats itself, the price of the lesson goes up"

He"s back! Nice analogy :th:

:v:

"I came into this world naked, screaming at the top of my lungs, and covered in someone else's blood. I got no problem leaving it that way."
Who can hope to be safe? Who sufficiently cautious? Guard himself as he may, every moment's an ambush. Horace

tell him the pizza sucks and that **** will turn into a contact sport real quick like

Sorry...I'd be lying and he would know it :o His pizza is good...like boobies good...like onion booty good....it's that good...it might even be sacrilege to speak poorly of his pizza....it's that good :b:

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.