Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HugeDinghy

I have no issue with this, do you?

Rate this topic

142 posts in this topic

Nope. What, are the little kiddies getting hurt feelings from the bad man scaring them? Football players need to be tough, not a bunch of little fags with boo-boo feelings. I like him.

Won't embed. This version is not edited. He doesn't say anything that these kids don't need to hear if ask me. Coach is having to the job of the ******* parents.....

(*edited - vulgarity)

Just search youtube for the collierville football coach.

Kids need a wakeup call sometimes. I have zero problem with this.

youtube video was taken down. the only crime here is he got recorded. notice the only parent (a father) willing to go on camera supported coach. the poor darlings. they dont deserve a coach who cares. they could of shtcanned our coaches any day of the week based on this. what a bunch of tattling crying we are raising these days. sad

if someone can pull out just the video and post that would be appreciated.

If I was the coach, I wouldnt apologize, I would tell the parents to have their "boys" play soccer.

My soccer coach sounded sounded like that.

just a much higher voice and a sun dress?

Actually at my school, football was the "soft" sport. Soccer team was more like the correctional facility team brought in to scrimage the Armadillos in Necessary Roughness; fun times.

I had hardazz coaches all my life and i was lucky to never have a power trip diva that would blame our losing on the team alone, i seen this type of coaches before and it was stated that he has a pattern of doing this..

so it wasnt a one time thing with him... okay i know we need to be hard on our kids and i was raised in the 60s, where if you werent good enough you sat the bench... and i still agree with that..

What i don't agree with is putting kids down for your short coming as a coach (two sides to every story) like i said i have seen this type of person before.... Good coach is someone that bends you but doesnt break you..

IMO he was on school time and school policy runs the same, act like a tool out in front of people... your rear is canned Period!!!

and YES i have coach plenty of kids/teams...hell i even coach womens tournament softball team... now talk about scary :shock::D