flies for sale

chicky

[img=

125 total flies, most from Umpqua. 90% or more have never touched water

$200 for the lot shipped

that's $1.60 per fly. I'll probably add another 10 or so from my stash as well

most of these sell for $3.95 and up

pm with questions, sale confirmation

post-8463-0-91856400-1428159119.jpghttp://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2343121/width/600/height/338]

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.

dropped to $170 shipped

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.

final reduction $150

one last try

$125 shipped

a buck a fly

sick deal

take or they are being given away to my goog friends

I'll takem pay pal?

prefer MO or check

sold, thanks TS and SOL