Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

A deep underlying violent tendency in Obama

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

TJ, I don't think that was intended to deceive.........just a funny, haha.

My bad, I didn't get that from the post. When I learned recently how Obama deceived his supporters the first time around, that his money came mostly from small donations on the web when they

came from Walls St and big corps, it made it clear to me no one can be trusted in government anymore.

But that's their agenda, keep us occupied and divided while they run America into the ground.

where did his new,black accent come from? have you heard his new speaking cadence? :laugh: Hard to believe people buy into his BS.

It's like when Hannity talks to Herman Cain....Hannity all of a sudden starts using "hey man" a lot...

He was left vulnerable to a 20 yr message of hate,

"Rev. Jeremiah Wright, has defended himself against charges of anti-Americanism and racism by referring to his foundational philosophy, the "black liberation theology" of scholars such as James Cone, who regard Jesus Christ as a "black messiah" and blacks as "the chosen people" who will only accept a god who assists their aim of destroying the "white enemy."

Thats what Obama calls his moral compass. I believe him.

little wonder why the descendants of black slaves have used religion to legitimize their resentment over they way they were, and still are, treated by the people whose ancestors once held titles to their great grandparents the way one would now hold a title for a pick-up truck

not saying it is right- just saying it is a factor to this day

little wonder why the descendants of black slaves have used religion to legitimize their resentment over they way they were, and still are, treated by the people whose ancestors once held titles to their great grandparents the way one would now hold a title for a pick-up truck

not saying it is right- just saying it is a factor to this day

You go dog-boy. Don't forget my great grandfather who left the lower half of his leg on Lookout Mountian as a Yankee Soldier. And me his great grand son, who serve in the Marines with Black, Latino and Asian's and still consider them my Brothers.

I just attended a Truck Drivers Re-union last Saturday and it was peopled by Whites, Balcks and Latinos who worked together and made a good living delevering all matter of imported automobiles from Port Newark, Port Wilimington, Port Baltimore and Quanset, RI. Plus Albany, NY, Selkirk, NY, Little Ferry, NJ and Tarrytown, NY, and Baltimore, MD. Guys from NJ, Long Island, New England, PA, DE, MD, VA, NC, NY, and as far away as GA, FL and MI. The unifying force was their pride in being Car Haulers, who helped grow a business, provide for their families and work together for a better life. Three of the Black drivers started out as rookies and retired as Teamster Shop Stewards.

All of us started in the Car Haul Business in the 60's, 70, and 80's. Some were Vietman Vets, some came from dirt poor farms in NC and VA some were college graduates who liked the open road and the superior money paid to carhaulers back in the day.

None of those good men felt anything but gladness and the opportunity to relive the good and productive years we shared. Most of us were in our 60'd and some like me were over 70 and Emanuel Zigler, our host was 88 years old. Ziggy, a central casting version of a typical Pennsylvania Dutch farmer, with his arm around the lean shoulders of Willey Davis from So. Orange, NJ who at 73 and looking like he hasn't aged a day since he was hired at a railhead in Jersey City in 1985 grinning and happy to see each other beyond words.

The working world of hardworking, American blue collarmen is alive and well. It is a far cry from the downtrodden, victumized po me attudide of the Black Liberation tripe world that Rev. Wright exposes. All of us were born in the 30's, 40,s and 50's and know full well the nasty times and the restrictions that were exposed in America before Lyndon Baines Johnson's Great Society Proclamation.

We worked together and pushed thru that sad time. All successful and retired.

Rev's. Wright, Jackson and Al are the folks who are holding the people down and convincing them they are victums. 17% of black men are unemplyed. Has Obama made any attempt to lead them out of unemployment? They and we are in the clutches of a President who refuses to lead.

He is a By Stander and not a Leader.

Where do you think that outrageous language comes from?

I'll tell you little - it comes from the voice inside your head. You took a bunch of stuff out of context and tuned it into a big deal.

When you hate a group of people as much as you hate the Dems, critical thinking takes a back seat to being a partisan 'watchdog." :th:

I'll tell you little - it comes from the voice inside your head. You took a bunch of stuff out of context and tuned it into a big deal.

When you hate a group of people as much as you hate the Dems, critical thinking takes a back seat to being a partisan 'watchdog." :th:

can you put the stuff into context so we can understand it better?

because I read his speeches and all where he said that stuff and I feel the same way as Little does.