Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pesko

The New Rules of College Sex : (If you have a boy in college I strongly recommend reading this, and making him read it as well.)

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam-_888 View Post

I refuse to read that much.Head hurts just from looking at the size of that post. thumbd.gif

You can read the red parts to get the gist of the story....They're there for a reason. wink.gif

beers.gif

All the womens (sic) back in their women's dorms at ten PM on week nights and midnight on weekends. It worked for us, opps I don't think it did. Hey, if it happens in a motel off campus at least is is a police matter, if it is something that needs to be reported.

Peace

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pesko View Post

Who here with a son in college, is NOT going to send him a copy of this article?

Just wondering. smile.gif

No one? I dont know.gif

In her case of Jack and Diane she inneciated the sexual touching by grabbing his crouch at first . One remedy for this non coed facilities(segregate man from woman) ;)

In her case of Jack and Diane she inneciated the sexual touching by grabbing his crouch at first . One remedy for this non coed facilities(segregate man from woman) ;)

That's what I said, with tongue in cheek, of course.

All the womens (sic) back in their women's dorms at ten PM on week nights and midnight on weekends. It worked for us, opps I don't think it did. Hey, if it happens in a motel off campus at least it is a police matter, if it is something that needs to be reported.

Peace

Its very gender biased and it does take away human and civil rights! What is being said is that the schools arent properly equipped to handle these cases. So If there is even a glimmer of chance that someone got touched inappropriately the guy is immediately expelled from school so that there is no legal fall back and the university doesnt lose funding! I see this a much larger lawsuit waiting to happen on the backs of universities for wrongfully expelling students. Why not turn it over to police, because they are rarely proven guilty! Because reasonable doubt was never found. So getting away with murder is ok but sucking on a tittie makes you a felon!!! Only in America!

A little ditty, about Jack and Diane

I thought it was funneh Turd...hey, look I can post again(found my way out of the dark ages) but only if I use your "old" work PC station:squid: You better start a line-item questionaire if ya wanna hook up down there in Virginny brother!