IBSP

Rate this topic

Spigola

yes. and its camper-land down there!

-Hey dumbass it's not about a kill or no kill tournament, it's about how much your 2nd favorite club can mug you! That's it...

-the reports thread is the yenta section for NJ..  

-If’n ya cut yer teeth on Ava and teaser fishing please take a seat in the back and keep quite… 

-is monkey see monkey do fishing even fun..?? 
-yes I still fish with mono..  On occasion 

i disagree. as much as i dont like how its been taken advantage of, i for 1 dont want ibsp to turn into a concentration camp. flex the rules have fun fine. a ranger up my backside 24/7... im good!!! summers almost over. most of the d-bags will be gone soon enough.

-Hey dumbass it's not about a kill or no kill tournament, it's about how much your 2nd favorite club can mug you! That's it...

-the reports thread is the yenta section for NJ..  

-If’n ya cut yer teeth on Ava and teaser fishing please take a seat in the back and keep quite… 

-is monkey see monkey do fishing even fun..?? 
-yes I still fish with mono..  On occasion 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bristol Lou View Post

They know. They don't care frown.gif

They dont care, and neither do the so-called park police. I was getting my hair cut a few months ago, and the guy in the chair next to me mentioned that he was with the State park police, or whatever they call themselves. He was all happy about getting the job. And then  I voiced my opinion about the whole mess, in no uncertain terms, from rule breaking to illeagles to camping to no patrols, etc. The jerk just sat there and stewed. Never had a word to say to me. But I could tell he was pissed. I didnt/dont care, I had a captive audience. Jerk was way talkative until I opened my mouth. Never said a thing after I started. Got up and paid his bill and left. Frickin' govt. leach. Aside from the gate guys and Bristol Lous' cousin, they are all a bunch of arseholes who dont care about ****. Nice to have them in charge of something that we all (tax dollars) pay for.

Buncha *******s.

They dont care, and neither do the so-called park police. I was getting my hair cut a few months ago, and the guy in the chair next to me mentioned that he was with the State park police, or whatever they call themselves. He was all happy about getting the job. And then  I voiced my opinion about the whole mess, in no uncertain terms, from rule breaking to illeagles to camping to no patrols, etc. The jerk just sat there and stewed. Never had a word to say to me. But I could tell he was pissed. I didnt/dont care, I had a captive audience. Jerk was way talkative until I opened my mouth. Never said a thing after I started. Got up and paid his bill and left. Frickin' govt. leach. Aside from the gate guys and Bristol Lous' cousin, they are all a bunch of arseholes who dont care about ****. Nice to have them in charge of something that we all (tax dollars) pay for.

Buncha *******s.

Come on BL, don't hold back. Spit it out man. :p

I'm with ya'. I don't understand the total lack of concern most of the park personel seem to have for the well being of the place. The park superintendent is an extreme jackass who apparently wants to do as little as possible.

NOBODY here has a pass to blow out someone else's candle in order to make theirs shine brighter. TLDig[

Come on BL, don't hold back. Spit it out man. :p

I'm with ya'. I don't understand the total lack of concern most of the park personel seem to have for the well being of the place. The park superintendent is an extreme jackass who apparently wants to do as little as possible.

There you go. Public employees at their best. All we got to do is pay for it. No one cares, it is a money maker for the state and the less they do the more they make. Really sucks :mad:

like every group of people there are arseholes...doesnt mean each one of them dont care about there job. just saying in case some of us are close with or friends with any of the park police. With the way the state is on budgets its a surprise that place even gets funding to have the few officers they have to patrol that place. They cant be in every place at once.

Quote:Originally Posted by Eric_Sfirst hit turned out to be a 13lb bass on a big plug. Very happy to see stripes again so I humped it then sent it on its way.

like every group of people there are arseholes...doesnt mean each one of them dont care about there job. just saying in case some of us are close with or friends with any of the park police. With the way the state is on budgets its a surprise that place even gets funding to have the few officers they have to patrol that place. They cant be in every place at once.

They ain't no where at once except at the office where you see three state park police cars parked. :confused: Use to be parked at the wheel house until they moved their headquarters into the park Your tax dollars at work :mad: