Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hipkvw

9 Lefty and 3 Wade Carr Plugs

21 posts in this topic

I'm not gonna get into what plugs might be worth, but I can tell you, there has never been a plug made that will be used for fishing thats worth $75.

Really, if someone wants to collect and feels that in a hundred years their investment will increase by 10%, by all means the skys the limit.

For those that want to fish, get yourself a lifetime supply of Black and Schoolbus Bombers and with the change left over you can get a Lami 1084 along with a VS 150 and you still got gas money. There are too many choices out there that are top quality to spend that kind of $$. When you do find a buyer, its either someone with too much money or not enough sense to value money, otherwise its just too much.

I been down the roads of VS's, custom plugs , rods, bags, etc., yes it pays to buy quality in almost all cases, but if its expensive it should at least bring additional value, IMHO, these lures do bring additional value but not that much!!

Best advice, take 6 of em' and hide em' on yourself forever, the other 6 fishem'.

I obviously didnt think anyone would but I had to put it out there. Some people are nutso over plugs! I would sell them If I got offered that much. What would you guys give them up for? price wise?? Leftys and Wades that is.

Brian, Amazing. My tongue is on the floor redface.gif

as he posted in a previous reply.he fishes all his.not your crap off and leave everyone alone with you plug-ho antics.your wasting your own and everyone elses time.and you really make yourself appear to be a snake.if i had lefty's or wades for sale you would be the last one on my list and if there were any left when it was your turn i would rather throw them to bluefish.what would even make you think of something like this?****

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0