Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
THEKID

I THINK WE SHOULD INTRODUCE "SEAJAY" TO DAIGNAULT!

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

pretty boxer...got one almost like him...not as wide in the chest. 75#- of pure adrenline...they sure have alot of energy, almost to the point a spastic. lol

How old?

B. Myers

He's 7 years old...grew up on the beach. I've had boxers my whole life but he's the first male we've owned...Best dog I've ever had...you'd think he's human. We have the ET connection...one day I was feeling sick, and HE threw up. Go figure.

If only they lived to be 50

You don't want to meet these two on a dark beach at night.Not that they would bite ya,their combined drool could drown a cowbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifZeke.jpg

P.S. Handsome boxer you got there and I know what you mean by pure addrenaline!!!!

Zeke, that's one round English bulldog!! Two real cuties...I love the brindle color.smile.gif

------------------

DC ><}}}}>

Berkeley Striper Club...Seaside, NJ

Zeke,

You got the ultimate combo...a boxer and a bulldog. I bet neiterh one of them snore either do they?... biggrin.gif lol

If you know of a good breeder for a bulldog, shoot me a mail- my brother is looking for one- they are tough to find!!

B. Myers

B Meyers,

Try the Pet Depot in point pleaseant,thats where i got my english bulldog,a little bit expensive,1200$ twelve years ago,but its worth it.

------------------

KDOGG

"Throwin the metal"

Nice doggie KID. Looks very intelligent, too. Unfortunately his master is not. Then again most who would value the life of an animal, even a canine companion, over the well being of another human, has sh*t for brains. By the way, It's my understanding that "introducing" a dog to anyone (as you most eloquently put it) is considered assault with a deadly weapon. You'd better hope Frank D. is charging and growling before you let doggie go... (see how STUPID that sounds?)

J-man you sound like someone with $hit fa brains. Whats makes seajays master so unintellegent?? I dont see him letting the doggy attack anyone buddy. Your right it does sound stupid,everything yo just said sounds stupid!!