Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pricise10

NY Jets 2011-2012 Season

Rate this topic

326 posts in this topic

C'mon guys It's only one game-But it's a start!

Ravens next week and Santonio Holmes is already talking smack after his poor showing against Oakland? This results from the example set by Ryan. The team plays without discipline-438 yards of offense and they lose ? It's a beautiful thing !

Marc

Lost in yesterday's mess was Kerley's great performance. Also starting to feel more comfortable with Sanchez throwing the ball. If they can get the O line to perform at decent level, I think he's ready to make the next step. Never will be a top 5 QB, but he is climbing his way out of the basement (when you're at the bottom, the only way to go is up ;)).

Lost in yesterday's mess was Kerley's great performance. Also starting to feel more comfortable with Sanchez throwing the ball. If they can get the O line to perform at decent level, I think he's ready to make the next step. Never will be a top 5 QB, but he is climbing his way out of the basement (when you're at the bottom, the only way to go is up ;)).

All due respect, but, 2 championship games in his first 2 year in the toughest market in football. Cut the kid some slack.

But, I'd call in sick next sunday, if I were him, unless they get their act together.

yes sanchez made that horrible throw after the kerley return, but he did not lose the game. cromartie, poor tackling and the o line lost the game for the Jets. sure hope they play pissed off next week.

All due respect, but, 2 championship games in his first 2 year in the toughest market in football. Cut the kid some slack.

But, I'd call in sick next sunday, if I were him, unless they get their act together.

They need veteran help on the O line or Sanchez is a dead man against Balt. They moved Turner to IR which should open a spot. There's a couple of ex Giants they should look at. ;)

when the gettin' was good Sanchez threw a brutal pick . they were outplaying Oakland in all phases . not scoring there changed the complexion of the game and let Oakland back in it , and McFadden .

if they don't stop Ray Rice they'll lose no matter what the O-Line does . Rice is a better matchup than McFadden , if such a thing is possible comparing those two .

they could not contain McFadden . McFadden has come of age and is one of the best now .

Smith , Scott , and Co. let him get outside and he killed them . we knew Cromartie can't tackle . now we know Wilson has a long way to go also . but , McFadden is a beast .

that Pick was a regression for Sanchez . He looked like Kyle Boller there for flucks sakes .

there are some very good veteran O-Lineman out there . it's gotta be the money . :huh: