NY Jets 2011-2012 Season

Rate this topic

pricise10

:)

save it for the Michael Kay Show on ESPN . give him a call , he'd love that ****e . if we listened to you Eric Man-Gina would be running the Organization . what do you care for anyway ? you're a Browns fan .

where is Man-gina anyway ? i think he was replaced by Kordell Effin Stewart on "NFL Live" . :dismay:

even ESPN couldn't take Mangina . :)

There was a time around here when they called him Man-Genius and he was doing guest shots on the Sopranos. He didn't become Man-Gina till Tannenbaum talked the owner into going after Favre.

Can you honestly say the present day Jets don't look like a team in decline?

Marc

"Don't mess with old farts...age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience!"

In favor of an immediate moratorium on both Commercial and Recreational taking of Striped Bass.

Rumor has it that the Jets are talking trade with the Colts

Also hearing that the Colts may send Reggie Wayne to Buffalo

I heard that was just something that ESPN's Schefter mentioned today and it has since blown up to this huge rumor. Why would the Colts trade Mathis away? Wayne maybe but you cant really hold him accountable for this seasons shortcomings when he has Collins and Painter throwing at him.

Island livin

:)

save it for the Michael Kay Show on ESPN . give him a call , he'd love that ****e . if we listened to you Eric Man-Gina would be running the Organization . what do you care for anyway ? you're a Browns fan .

where is Man-gina anyway ? i think he was replaced by Kordell Effin Stewart on "NFL Live" . :dismay:

even ESPN couldn't take Mangina . :)

There was a time around here when they called him Man-Genius and he was doing guest shots on the Sopranos. He didn't become Man-Gina till Tannenbaum talked the owner into going after Favre.

Can your honestly say the present day Jets don't look like a team in decline?

Marc

you say the same thing every time they lose a game for three years , at least .

for two years you had to wait til the second to last game of the NFL season . :kook:

i can just imagine how horrible you think the 30 teams front offices were who's season ended before NY's . :squid:

did Tannenbaum talk him into naming his son after Favre too . :confused:

i suppose it's Tannenbaum's fault he sucked with the Browns and he sucks with ESPN . :)

An oceans Striper is tough , mean and strong . Nurtured by the oceans bounty , wits sharpened by the oceans competition , toughened by the swift , endless , tidal currents.

How much talent does Sanchez need???? He's the one who has to step up. and soon. He's going backwards.

Jets traded two excellent receivers. They still got three, that any team, would be happy to have.

O-Line is shot. Any QB would go backwards trying to work behind them...Play calling sux too.

you say the same thing every time they lose a game for three years , at least .

for two years you had to wait til the second to last game of the NFL season . :kook:

i can just imagine how horrible you think the 30 teams front offices were who's season ended before NY's . :squid:

did Tannenbaum talk him into naming his son after Favre too . :confused:

i suppose it's Tannenbaum's fault he sucked with the Browns and he sucks with ESPN . :)

IC-How about speaking about the team for a change instead of attacking me. The fact is they look like 7-9 or 8-8 for the season and conceivably worse. Would you continue to support Tannenbaum/Ryan going forward? In my view If they drop the game to Miami this evening Ryan should be canned. There's a reason they didn't give him the job in Baltimore where they knew him and it appears they were correct.

The old Oilers' Coach Jerry Glanville once told an Official after arguing a call that NFL stands for Not For Long. It's time to apply that to Tannenbaum/Ryan or face more of the same.

Marc

"Don't mess with old farts...age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience!"

In favor of an immediate moratorium on both Commercial and Recreational taking of Striped Bass.

Tonights game is the perfect opportunity to get back on track

(or spiral to the bottom)

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

Phins to get first win of the season tonight. :(

Much as I'd love to see it, Miami just doesnt have the horses this year. Jets would have to commit some turnovers I'm guessing.

As for running the ball Sage, 2 years ago they ran well against the Jets, as well as the league, then last year far less so........and this O-line isn't as good as last years. Least we had Jake Long healthy for 2 months plus last season. Of course it made so much sense spending money on Reggie Bush and not a lineman or two this year.:mad: