newtotheport

Hottie Thread, Beautiful ACES!

Rate this topic

5,346 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mike3dr said:

353 pages, anybody got "A" favorite?  I may have to go thru all the pages again to reeval.

Seahorse chick. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 hours ago, mike3dr said:

353 pages, anybody got "A" favorite?  I may have to go thru all the pages again to re-evaluate 

Edited by Retainer

Yeah, wow, but.  The bad thing about Photoshop and similar programs is that they lead people to go nuts. That magnificent color is mostly a computer creation, IMHO. Not a hint of whitening that would suggest the tan is real, around the lines of her swimsuit. She looks like a stencil applied to a background.

6 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Yeah, wow, but.  The bad thing about Photoshop and similar programs is that they lead people to go nuts. That magnificent color is mostly a computer creation, IMHO. Not a hint of whitening that would suggest the tan is real, around the lines of her swimsuit. She looks like a stencil applied to a background.

This is how I know you're gay. :squid: 

7 hours ago, BrianBM said:

There's background...??!!!!   What the hell you smokin' Willis?