Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert Williams

What is the biggest threat to the US.

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

Your list contains only symptoms. The disease is liberalism.

True. But by listing symptoms rather than putting a "conservative" or "liberal" label on it, maybe we can avoid a long, twisty detour into what's REALLY conservative and who the REAL conservatives are. It probably won't work, but it gave the thread a fighting chance, anyway.

In your opinion, which of the items in the poll is the biggest threat to the US and/or our quality of life.

None of the above:

Far Right Extremism is by far the biggest threat to this great nation

I think if we examine the options they really are just products of liberalism at work in the 21st century.

1. Climate change- total leftist scam that no one but the looniest wingbats buy into

2. Terrorism- a fear tactic used by those with no other option. we see this every day with the way liberals use fear to exploit low income people and to strip us of human rights.

3. National debt - nuff said really.

4. Abortion and gay marriage- These are special cuz this is where liberals get to claim that they stand up for civil rights when in fact these are just more weapons of the liberal arsenal used to oppress minorites, destroy the foundation of what "family" really means and pander to special interest groups. The more morally corrupt we become as a scoiety, the more likely that prgressives will maintain a strong base. It's a decent strategy. Disgusting, but well calculated.

5. Sarah Palin- Ah, my love Sarah, why do they hate you so much? Is it because you dont wear plaid flannel and doc martens? Or is it because a empowered woman is supposed to be a libsurgent by default?

6. China- Liberals claim to have a problem with all our jobs moving to China. So much so that their union thugs' stranglehold on our industrial machine has forced labor over there. China we hate you so much that we're sending you ALL our manufacturing. Take that you commie dirtbags!

That's it. A vote for any of the above IS a vote for communism aka progressive liberalitis.

and people wonder why I won't vote Republican., FnM

Wow. Just wow. The Dude.

Too funny. As I said, liberals always go crazy when I say something like this. Let me rephrase what I said and put it in some context

Are we $14.5 trillion in debt because we have become a decadent, fat and selfish nation or has our becoming a decadent, fat and

selfish nation caused us to go $14.5 trillion in debt? Are there consequences to becoming a decadent people to the life and health

of the nation? Do we as a people come closer to our ending?

I don't believe in a "God" who is an old man sitting on a cloud, judging who is naugty or nice. But I believe in (Kipling) "The Gods of

The Copybook Headings" and in an intelligent pantheism which means there are consquences to our actions. When a people go wrong,

as I believe we have, there are consequences. Unlimited abortion and homoinfatuation are but two symtoms of a sick nation, a nation

that would go $14.5 trillion in debt to keep a corrupt power structure going in DC.

Am I clear? And it is the social degeneration of liberalism which causes the whole mess. You can't have the debt without the decay or visa versa.

Some folks are just too simpistic.

The inability of the left and right politicians to compromise on their positions in any way, shape or form by towing the party line....I didn't see that option Robert so I didn't vote..

The people who vote are the most dangerous...

It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything. - joseph stalin

The Debt which is killing us, will kill us. Philosophically, I believe the debt is Gods wrath for the sins of abortion and gay marriage. Not in a litteral sense, but in the sense of an undisciplined, hedonistic and apathetic society deserving the Karma they've been building up.

Person asked me, really nasty, if I thought aids was God's Punishment on gays. I said yep, which made her crazy. I told her it was just as easy to say "it is not nice to f--- with mother nature." That made her crazier.:D

Liberals and sensitive types don't like to hear the plain spoken truth.

Well said knight. Well said.